PDA

View Full Version : Quiet board

troy4ever
12-03-2009, 02:53 PM
The board is much more quiet today than it was yesterday. I guess everyone is like me in just being completely worn out from all the bowl talk. I think we've all accepted that nothing's gonna happen until Saturday night/Sunday.

Psideffect
12-03-2009, 03:18 PM
People are saying the same things over and over... at least i am

Florida_Trojan
12-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Yeah, gets tired reading bowl projection, after bowl projection after...
However, I do like it when some people post actual news about the bowl situation.

Hemi Man
12-03-2009, 03:23 PM
The board is much more quiet today than it was yesterday. I guess everyone is like me in just being completely worn out from all the bowl talk. I think we've all accepted that nothing's gonna happen until Saturday night/Sunday.

Just the calm before the storm. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that most will never know about.

NWFLTrojan
12-03-2009, 03:28 PM
I know the rumor mill is rampant as to where we are going, but I was just told from someone who should know, that the Papajohns bowl is still in the running. Said it was a slim possibility but was a possibility.

Just goes to show that anything and everything could happen once the bowl power brokers get behind closed doors.

1motime
12-03-2009, 07:06 PM
I resigned from the board due to the bowl talk. Who do I see about getting a refund for my membership dues.:jester: