PDA

View Full Version : East Carolina

trojansWILLrise
12-02-2009, 01:18 PM
From what Rivals.com Bowl Projections (http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1023421), it seems we will be going to New Orleans and taking on East Carolina. This would avoid a rematch and end up being a great match-up that Troy should win. They also have UCLA going to Mobile, and though UCLA is not the greatest team, I see GMAC officials drooling over them as they are a big name team nonetheless. I guess I'm just adding fuel to the fire, but we'll know something after this weekend for sure.

newnan trojan
12-02-2009, 01:23 PM
East Carolina with a 8-4 record, and are in the CUSA championship this weekend??? I HIGHLY doubt they will be in New Orleans

It will be Southern Miss!

Mr. Ho
12-02-2009, 02:27 PM
East Carolina with a 8-4 record, and are in the CUSA championship this weekend??? I HIGHLY doubt they will be in New Orleans

Why shouldn't CDOA make the adjustment - afterall IT'S THE PINEBELT'S BOWL!!!!!! Besides axe any Pirate fan and they probably say New Orleans over Fort Worthless any day - regardless of ranking. They probably think they could plow TMTDM too and they might - OUR DEFENSE IS RANKED 101st (that's a disgrace!!!!!)

TMTDM vs. Eastern North Carolina (New Orleans)
USC-North Campus vs. Not Ohio State (Mobile)
Ole Southern Mississippi vs. Air Froce (Forth Worthless)
CT-Martin-Central Glove (Notroit) - and the Blue Turds continue to cry about failing again.

Everyone happy. Makes too much sense though so it won't happen.

Mr. Ho
12-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Actually Eastern Northern Carolina and TMTDM is a great game. ENCU would bring a ton of fans too.

bigguyonright
12-02-2009, 03:19 PM
well the offense at ecu has proven to be pretty stagnent since they had chris johnson drafted. their qp pinkney is flaky at best and their run game is no where near as good as it used to be. the defense they have is good but come on people look at their competition.

srbtrojan
12-02-2009, 04:08 PM
I would rather see that matchup than any of our current options. They are a good team with a great fan base!

CHughes1102
12-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I would rather see that matchup than any of our current options. They are a good team with a great fan base!

I agree

bigguyonright
12-02-2009, 05:15 PM
me too. one of my best friends is a grad of ecu and we always talk smack back and forth over who is the better team. this would finally end our arguement

Navarre Trojan
12-02-2009, 06:36 PM
me too. one of my best friends is a grad of ecu and we always talk smack back and forth over who is the better team. this would finally end our arguement

We might get the ESPN cres of May, Holtz, and what's his name because of Skip being the head coach.

TROJANFAN26
12-02-2009, 06:37 PM
We might get the ESPN cres of May, Holtz, and what's his name because of Skip being the head coach.

Did you mean May, Davis...and what's his name...lol

Navarre Trojan
12-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Did you mean May, Davis...and what's his name...lol

Yesh, thash itsh :rollinglaugh:

TROJANFAN26
12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Yesh, thash itsh :rollinglaugh:
Just looking out for ya pal:)

bigguyonright
12-02-2009, 07:23 PM
i would rather go holtz may and whats his name bc i think whats his name was an alabama grad was he not? so lets stick with him as whats his name

TROJANFAN26
12-02-2009, 07:32 PM
i would rather go holtz may and whats his name bc i think whats his name was an alabama grad was he not? so lets stick with him as whats his name
Yea he's a Bama grad but a damn good commentator IMO. He doesn't seem nearly as biased as some of the other clowns on ESPN..

bigguyonright
12-02-2009, 07:54 PM
like holtz and may picking n.d. and pitt every week