PDA

View Full Version : We're going to the Rose Bowl!

jagd1305
12-01-2009, 07:48 PM
...you're a drunken chowderhead if you seriously believe this!
The way I see it, despite our current confusion about which bowl we're going to anything is better than what happened to us a couple of years ago when we were 8-4. It's a little unusual for us as a Sunbelt team to actually be in a position of having a choice. I feel relatively certain MTSU will be in a bowl game here in the South. I wish them well and hope they deliver a beat-down to their opponent. I'm more than ready for us to take out last year's N.O. Bowl frustration out on someone...whoever they may be. If it's Neville Orlean...I'll see you at the Royal Sonesta. If not...I'll see y'all wherever!

Rufus the Magnum Trojan
12-01-2009, 07:52 PM
We're going to the Hose Bowl.

Aren't we getting hosed?

jagd1305
12-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Part of the reason for your hose bowl suspicion is because Wright Waters thinks he's commissioner of the SEC, not SBC. Also Notre Dame may end up taking the GMAC. They still think they're a relevant football power even at 6-6 when in reality they could'nt finish in the middle of the 'belt.

tenaciousT
12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Part of the reason for your hose bowl suspicion is because Wright Waters thinks he's commissioner of the SEC, not SBC. Also Notre Dame may end up taking the GMAC. They still think they're a relevant football power even at 6-6 when in reality they could'nt finish in the middle of the 'belt.

the only way that ND goes to GMAC is if we accept a bid to another bowl. A 6-6 at large cannot be invited over a 7, 8, or in our case 9 win at-large team.