PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Press Register

playfailstoogain
12-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Article in front page of Sports Section in todays mobile paper - GMAC will decide between: Notre Dame, Troy, UCLA and Boise. No decision until Sunday or Monday.
http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2009/12/gmac_bowl_faced_with_interesti.html

Buzz Lightyear
12-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Ok Ok Ok this is what I know for sure.......

1 I love Troy Football

2 Troy is going to go bowling

3 My given name is not really Buzz Lightyear

4 I like choclate.

5 Puppys are cute

6 Wright Waters is not a great commish

7 I will have to wait longer to find out where Troy is going.

playfailstoogain
12-01-2009, 11:43 AM
from the looks of it we may get a weeks notice.....

newnan trojan
12-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Hell they might as well wait and tell us the day before

troyw
12-01-2009, 11:56 AM
GMAC is in no hurry to make a decision but they are screwing the NO Bowl by dragging their feet.

ThePowerMan
12-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Alot of teams don't know where they are going yet. There is still another weekend of football that will probably have major effects on bowl matchups. There will be plenty of time. Go ahead and make preparations for NO because it is just weeks away. GMAC is over a month away. Be patient!!

Troy87
12-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Alot of teams don't know where they are going yet. There is still another weekend of football that will probably have major effects on bowl matchups. There will be plenty of time. Go ahead and make preparations for NO because it is just weeks away. GMAC is over a month away. Be patient!!

Very true.....all of it!

The biggest domino IMO is the Hawaii/Wisconsin game. After that, a lot of the pieces fall into place. I think Boise not going to a BCS game is slim to none.

The point here though is to go ahead and make your reservations to NOLa, and if it changes to GMAC, then we have an extra 2 1/2 weeks to prepare for it.

Mr. Ho
12-01-2009, 03:33 PM
IF Corn beats Horn, the Eye get the boot not Boise.

Troy87
12-01-2009, 03:39 PM
IF Corn beats Horn, the Eye get the boot not Boise.

Again, Corn over Horn......slim to none.