PDA

View Full Version : Here is the deal!

JonesOxygen
11-30-2009, 03:35 PM
I know I am preaching to the choir but.....
We must make sure tickets are bought through the Troy ticket office. We lose our rear ends by playing in these games and the only way to off set the cost is ticket sells. I know for a fact many people have already bought New Orleans Bowl tickets from ticket master (Thanks NOB for allowing that to happen, does Wright Waters run your company too?)

TrueTrojan
11-30-2009, 04:33 PM
JMS you're exactly right! As of right now the SBC & NO Bowl would rather have MTSU in NO strictly b/c of TICKET SALES. When they consider ticket sales, it's not how many people are in the seats, it's HOW MANY TICKETS WERE BOUGHT FROM YOUR TICKET OFFICE, period. It doesn't matter whether Troy brings more or actually has a bigger crowd the difference is how many tickets go out of your AD's window. IF YOU'RE BUYING A TICKET BUY IT FROM THE TROY TICKET OFFICE.

JonesOxygen
11-30-2009, 04:50 PM
For those of you who were in New Orleans you know there was probably 10,000 Troy people there. Do you know how many bought tickets from Troy.....anybody want to guess?

3,000 tickets were sold through Troy's ticket office! That is all the Bowls look at.

srbtrojan
11-30-2009, 04:53 PM
not only that, the tickets sold through our ticket window is the ONLY money we get for going bowling. So many people read those projected payouts and assume thats what teams get...its not! The only money they get at these smaller bowls is based strictly on in-house ticket sales. So buy your tickets through our school.