PDA

View Full Version : Team Hotels from the NO Bowl Committee

Navarre Trojan
11-30-2009, 02:50 PM
I just received an email from the Administration office of the New Orleans Bowl.

Here is the email that I sent:

Good Morning,
I am trying to make reservations for this year's New Orleans Bowl events and wanted to make reservations at the Sun Belt Representatives team hotel. I have reviewed the website and have be unable to determine which hotel will be the team hotel for the Sun Belt and C-USA. I would appreciate any information you could provide me.
Thank you for your assistance,

Notice that I didn't mention a school just that I wanted to stay at the Sun Belt Representatives team hotel. Here is what I received back:

Dear Mr. Judkins

Unfortunately at this time we don't have the hotel assignment, they will be named once the team have been announced. This will be probably during the second week in December. Keep visiting our website as it will be posted there first.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Theresa

Theresa Delgado Caldera
Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation
R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
2020 St. Charles Ave
4th Floor
New Orleans, LA 70130
O 504.525.5678
F 504.529.1622 or 504.324.0948
tdelgado@gnosf.org (tdelgado@gnosf.org)

So, looks like we may not know until a week before the game where we are going to stay or if we are going. I now believe that we may not know anything until after Saturday's games are overwith.

I think everyone who feels this process is inefficient should bombard the damn New Orleans Bowl Offices with inquires. JMHO!

newnan trojan
11-30-2009, 02:57 PM
2nd week in DECEMBER...GEEEZZZ!!!!!!thats is WAY too close to the date of the game!!

SOTSButterfly
11-30-2009, 02:57 PM
I call B.S.
They know; they just aren't saying.

newnan trojan
11-30-2009, 03:01 PM
I agree with Butterfly!!!!

I CALLED them this morning and talked with the Secretary I believe and her exact words were " They deffently should know by now which hotel the SBC is staying in, I just dont know myself" she then went on to tell me she was going to transfer me to someone that could tell me and that i could leave her a voice message and she will return my call when she comes to work....WELL....of cource she hasnt returned my call...

They damn well know what hotel the SBC is staying in!