PDA

View Full Version : b/r: Neal Brown

Trojan2003
11-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Not even a rumor but check this out:

- - - - -

Who Should be UGA's Next Offensive Cordinator?
-> http://bleacherreport.com/articles/299231-who-should-be-ugas-next-offensive-cordinator

[...]

These five candidates are realistic options for the 2010 season:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/slides/photos/000/120/207/RackMultipart.5621.0_display_image.jpg?1259493518

5. Neal Brown is one of the youngest and most dynamic offensive coordinators in the nation. Troy University is third in the nation in total offense.

Another benefit of Coach Brown, is that he has served as Troy’s lead recruiter for state of Georgia.

While he has not been able to land the top players in the state, because he is at a BCS school, he has been able to make good connections with Georgia high school coaches.

trojanbrutha
11-29-2009, 03:20 PM
1st...everything on b/r isn't gospel, and 2nd...do you really think that MR is going after an OC that put up less than 200 yds of total offense against FL?

svenattroy
11-29-2009, 04:03 PM
1st...everything on b/r isn't gospel, and 2nd...do you really think that MR is going after an OC that put up less than 200 yds of total offense against FL?

While I agree with the first, I think that your second point has more to do with talent than with gameplan.

trojanbrutha
11-29-2009, 04:15 PM
While I agree with the first, I think that your second point has more to do with talent than with gameplan.

Ahhhhhh phooey! TROY has the talent to be #2 in the nation offensively, but no talent? I'll say this, truthfully, IMHO, lack of execution had a lot to do with the 3 loses we had moreso than coaching or depth...

svenattroy
11-29-2009, 05:52 PM
I never said that we had no talent, I'm just saying that talent at the Sun Belt level is not as great as at the SEC level overall.

trojanbrutha
11-29-2009, 05:59 PM
I never said that we had no talent, I'm just saying that talent at the Sun Belt level is not as great as at the SEC level overall.

100 yrs vs 10 in football...they are established, but can be beaten...just gotta keep tryin'...