PDA

View Full Version : Isp-aaaarrrggg!!

1motime
11-28-2009, 08:38 AM
When I first log in to ISP from here

http://www.nmnathletics.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=17200

I get an option to launch the media player which gives me the option of watching archives. When I leave and go back I am logged in automatically to my ISP account information and no obvious (requirement for me) option to launch the media player. What am I missing? Happens even when I log out of ISP.

PensacolaTrojan
11-28-2009, 09:00 AM
when I click on this link it takes me to the "Live Events" listing. If this is the same thing you see, click on the 'login "here"' link on the top right hand side of this page.
If this takes you to a page that doesn't have the "launch media player" then click on "my profile", log in on the next page again, it will bring it back up.

Mike Cunningham
11-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Then use your secret decoder ring, spin it twice, translate the code and then press play!

Biology_Coach
11-28-2009, 10:26 AM
I always listen to the games live at www.weevil101.com

trojanbrutha
11-28-2009, 10:45 AM
When I first log in to ISP from here

http://www.nmnathletics.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=17200

I get an option to launch the media player which gives me the option of watching archives. When I leave and go back I am logged in automatically to my ISP account information and no obvious (requirement for me) option to launch the media player. What am I missing? Happens even when I log out of ISP.

There is a "launch media player" on the account page, after you've logged in...look at the links above your acct. no.

1motime
11-28-2009, 04:44 PM
when I click on this link it takes me to the "Live Events" listing. If this is the same thing you see, click on the 'login "here"' link on the top right hand side of this page.
If this takes you to a page that doesn't have the "launch media player" then click on "my profile", log in on the next page again, it will bring it back up.

Thanks P'cola!

1motime
11-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Then use your secret decoder ring, spin it twice, translate the code and then press play!

You drink too much Ovaltine.

Possum
11-28-2009, 06:28 PM
The weevil is not working for me, windows media player is not wanting to open, ugh! TROY needs to get with the program and actually be on a major radio station, this is so :censored: frustrating!

TSU2457
11-28-2009, 06:31 PM
The weevil is not working for me, windows media player is not wanting to open, ugh! TROY needs to get with the program and actually be on a major radio station, this is so :censored: frustrating!

It's not working for me either. Anyone have any thoughts?

Trojan2003
11-28-2009, 06:32 PM

... same thing here (using vlc media player)

TroyTrojans2003
11-28-2009, 08:37 PM
dont forget channelsurfing.net always works...

TroyTuba
11-28-2009, 08:39 PM
My Trojan gamepass is working great for a change.....don't know if that helps.