formerlytsufan
11-24-2009, 03:57 PM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4653/64901011394265647981000.jpg

CHughes1102
11-24-2009, 04:04 PM
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd69/FinalTalos/ban_him.jpg

formerlytsufan
11-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Nice try but I got clearance from the head man.

Mike Cunningham
11-24-2009, 04:10 PM
No ban. He misunderstood the rules of the contest. He was asked to not post this pic again in the contest thread and if he wanted to start a different thread where the picture was more appropriate then he was free to do so.

I'm not sure what 'BO' means, but he has now posted the picture. I'm assuming he is happy now. The thread sure does look silly though with just him posting a random picture with no commentary, but we've had sillier posts before, I'm sure.

EDIT: He just old me 'BO' is short for Jarboe. So I'm assuming since he titled the thread "My Bo" that this is a term of endearment for him from formerlytsufan.

formerlytsufan
11-24-2009, 04:11 PM
I've been called worse.

RDA Trojan
11-24-2009, 04:12 PM
No ban. He misunderstood the rules of the contest. He was asked to not post this pic again in the contest thread and if he wanted to start a different thread where the picture was more appropriate then he was free to do so.

I'm not sure what 'BO' means, but he has now posted the picture. I'm assuming he is happy now. The thread sure does look silly though with just him posting a random picture with no commentary, but we've had sillier posts before, I'm sure.

Its a routine occurrence when Mr Ho and Red Wave get into it.

Psitech
11-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Maybe he just got his money back from Cash for Gold.

:rollinglaugh:

Trojan2003
11-24-2009, 04:16 PM

EDIT: He just old me 'BO' is short for Jarboe. So I'm assuming since he titled the thread "My Bo" that this is a term of endearment for him from formerlytsufan.

... “From this week to last week, it’s the healthiest game I’ve had,” Jarboe said. “I don’t feel my quad and don’t feel my hamstring. I think ‘Boe is back rolling.”, Dothan Eagle

SOTSButterfly
11-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Maybe he just got his money back from Cash for Gold.

He should have used this site instead:

http://www.catsforgold.com/

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/SailorButterfly/Misc/4Forums/Cats4Gold.jpg

LOL

Mike Cunningham
11-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Now that's funny!

GoTrojans
11-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Formerlytsufan must really feel the need to be heard. Must be awful lonely where you are. Are you the d-bag that walks around with your cell phone camera? Way to go slick! You should feel real proud to be you......In the words of Vince Vaughn (wedding crashers) " I'd like to be cowboys from Arizona or pimps from Oakland but it's not Halloween. Grow up; Peter Pan, Count Chocula". Rule #5 Your an idiot!:thumb:

ThePowerMan
11-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Formerlytsufan must really feel the need to be heard. Must be awful lonely where you are. Are you the d-bag that walks around with your cell phone camera? Way to go slick! You should feel real proud to be you......In the words of Vince Vaughn (wedding crashers) " I'd like to be cowboys from Arizona or pimps from Oakland but it's not Halloween. Grow up; Peter Pan, Count Chocula". Rule #5 Your an idiot!:thumb:

At-A-Way to talk smack with your 7th post! Glad it wasn't Rule #6. That would Crush Him. I say just ignore him and ........

Man of Troy
11-24-2009, 10:57 PM

Rule #5 is actually "Never let a girl come between you and a fellow crasher"....all the rules are actually online....I like your style though

GoTrojans
11-24-2009, 11:16 PM
You are 100% correct. Rule #5 is as you state. I will use rule #54 to ignore him. Rule #54 is "Avoid Virgins" which is what this camera phone guy is..:wave:

troy145
11-25-2009, 12:36 AM
In the words of Vince Vaughn (wedding crashers) " I'd like to be cowboys from Arizona or pimps from Oakland but it's not Halloween. Grow up; Peter Pan, Count Chocula". Rule #5 Your an idiot!:thumb:

Change the word "Arizona" to "Atlanta," and you've got exactly what Jarboe is trying to convince everyone he is in this picture.

CHughes1102
11-25-2009, 01:11 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Jarboe just hurt his hamstring again. Video has just been released.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/wonder_lick/Animated%20pics/wonder_lick_treadmill.gif

SOTSButterfly
11-25-2009, 01:24 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Jarboe just hurt his hamstring again. Video has just been released.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/wonder_lick/Animated%20pics/wonder_lick_treadmill.gif

I love how his shoes fly off. LOL

Burn the Horse
11-25-2009, 08:35 AM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4653/64901011394265647981000.jpgnew contest. who can make the funniest photoshop of this picture? GO!

troyw
11-25-2009, 08:54 AM
new contest. who can make the funniest photoshop of this picture? GO!

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they still make belts?

Hemi Man
11-25-2009, 09:25 AM
new contest. who can make the funniest photoshop of this picture? GO!

Probably not the best idea to start making fun of one of you own. While I will agree that he has issues to deal with, he also is somebodies son. Nothing like seeing your kid put down on a messageboard to sour you on the fan base of that school. I support a Coach Blakeney in his stand with Jarboe until he determines otherwise.

On another note, people are so quick to belittle a player's performance without knowing what all is going on with that player Two and a half months ago people wanted Levi benched. I'm glad the coaches didn't listen. Dujuan has had issues off the field that has apparently affected his play. Those issues would certainly disrupt my daily routine. 2 weeks ago people are all over Boris. Lo and Behold he has knee surgery after the Arkansas game. I can assure you there are numerous injuries and other things, unknown to most that directly affect this and most everyother team.

If you think this board does not reflect on Troy University you are sadly mistaken. A year or two ago a recruit from Texas decomitted because of stuff said on a message board.

Now flame away at me.

moosicman
11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they still make belts?

+1 on that!! Man, I hate that whole "rebel against society/look like a moron with your pants down" crap.

Mike Cunningham
11-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Agree with Hemi on this one. While I will not shut this down (it is free speech) I would not like to see anyone make fun of one of our own. Until further notice, JJ is still a Trojan.

If you want to have a photo shop contest, go pick out one of La-La's coaches or players and have a photoshop contest about him.

trojanbrutha
11-25-2009, 10:22 AM
agree with hemi on this one. While i will not shut this down (it is free speech) i would not like to see anyone make fun of one of our own. Until further notice, jj is still a trojan.

If you want to have a photo shop contest, go pick out one of la-la's coaches or players and have a photoshop contest about him.

+10

formerlytsufan
11-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Jarboe is quickly becoming a distraction that will only hurt our team in the future. He has already been given a second and third chance but continues to screw up. How many more chances should a guy get?

Mike Cunningham
11-25-2009, 10:44 AM
A distraction for TROY fans maybe, but it seems the team is doing ok with the coaches' decisions on JJ and his future with the Trojan program.

formerlytsufan
11-25-2009, 11:03 AM
A distraction for TROY fans maybe, but it seems the team is doing ok with the coaches' decisions on JJ and his future with the Trojan program.

Really? I find it hard to believe that players will rally around a guy who continues to get into trouble.

Mike Cunningham
11-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Didn't say they were 'rallying' around him. I'm saying the team is doing fine with him still on the team. They are closing in on a record DI win season (9 wins) and looking forward to 10 wins.

effinacotton
11-25-2009, 11:39 AM
I am new to the board. I went to the game Saturday, but still could not figure out what Jarboe did this time. Can anyone shed some light on this?

formerlytsufan
11-25-2009, 11:49 AM
I am new to the board. I went to the game Saturday, but still could not figure out what Jarboe did this time. Can anyone shed some light on this?

The Athletic Department is tight lipped on this one.

formerlytsufan
11-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Didn't say they were 'rallying' around him. I'm saying the team is doing fine with him still on the team. They are closing in on a record DI win season (9 wins) and looking forward to 10 wins.

It WILL become a distraction. We may be doing fine currently but eventually the players will grow tired of one kid who is a repeat offender yet continues to remain on the team.

Mike Cunningham
11-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Then the players (and coaches) will deal with it.

Are we done with this convo yet? We get that you and some others are not fans of Jarboe. You get that me and some others trust our coaches to do what is right for the team.

Can't we move past this? If not, it seems petty to continue to harp on some 19-20 year old Trojan kid. Let's talk about La-La, a bowl game (any bowl game!), and/or Mr. Ho.

formerlytsufan
11-25-2009, 12:19 PM
I think some of you are missing the point. Has there been another player in Troy history that has been swaddled as much as Jarboe has? Wouldn't any other player be gone by now?

If everyone knew the inside dealings behind this situation there would be change in opinion. It starts at the top and everyone is willing to give Jarboe a fourth chance. What is the motivation for giving him another shot? Why suspend him for two games but then let him play in the bowl? Wouldn't the punishment sting more if it were to include the bowl?

Trojan_euph07
11-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Jarboe is quickly becoming a distraction that will only hurt our team in the future. He has already been given a second and third chance but continues to screw up. How many more chances should a guy get?

Well if all you are going to do is bash the boy then get out of here. He is a good guy I know him pretty well that is why the coaches give chances, don't be so sour.

playfailstoogain
11-25-2009, 12:36 PM
I think some of you are missing the point. Has there been another player in Troy history that has been swaddled as much as Jarboe has?

The short answer to your question is yes. Ask anyone who has played for LB for any 4 year span and they can give you examples of guys that got multiple chances and who made it work - they can also give you examples of guys that got more than one chance but ended up not making it. LB's the coach and he gets paid to make the decisions when it comes to player discipline on team related matters. If you break a team rule - LB dishes out the punishment as he sees fit - break a university rule and you answer to someone other than LB.

That hasnt really changed much since 1991.

sasquatch67
11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
The Athletic Department is tight lipped on this one.

Sooner or later those "tight lips" will slip to the wrong person and we will be on ESPN, especially with his history. Result DISTRACTION!!!!!! JMO. Fire away!!

DedicatedTrojan84
11-25-2009, 12:56 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7OC0YbG2fek/SJSiC3EM0fI/AAAAAAAAGko/9c9FQ7eWrVA/s400/TheOklahoman.jpg

I guess we can just make this The Messanger and make the title "10 strikes and hes out"

What the hell? I though we were rid of this Thug Life loser. I had no idea that he was coming back for the bowl game. Gues we have to have him since he has had a whopping 1 TD all year. I am discusted with the AD on this. They know more than I do. By talking to starting players and folks that have encountered him and lived near him it is apparant that he is a thug looking for a free ride. Note to "BO" you have to catch footballs consistantly in order get a free ride.

sasquatch67
11-25-2009, 01:06 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7OC0YbG2fek/SJSiC3EM0fI/AAAAAAAAGko/9c9FQ7eWrVA/s400/TheOklahoman.jpg

I guess we can just make this The Messanger and make the title "10 strikes and hes out"

What the hell? I though we were rid of this Thug Life loser. I had no idea that he was coming back for the bowl game. Gues we have to have him since he has had a whopping 1 TD all year. I am discusted with the AD on this. They know more than I do. By talking to starting players and folks that have encountered him and lived near him it is apparant that he is a thug looking for a free ride. Note to "BO" you have to catch footballs consistantly in order get a free ride.

Now he does have issues.I agree with how long we will tolerate him,BUT he nor the AD needs to be talked about like that! Remember he is still a kid. Before you bash someone like that , you better be able to spell better than that person....

CHughes1102
11-25-2009, 01:16 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/quantumrr/thisthreadsucks.jpg

trojanbrutha
11-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Now he does have issues.I agree with how long we will tolerate him,BUT he nor the AD needs to be talked about like that! Remember he is still a kid. Before you bash someone like that , you better be able to spell better than that person....

Hemi Man
11-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Some people have had run ins with security on several occassions at MGVS this year. I noticed they were allowed back into the stadium. (Sounds like extra chances and the punishment was handled by the people in charge). Maybe we should let the people in charge decide on the punishment and judgement. BTW I'm glad those unruly fans were allowed back to prove they could make better choices when given a second, third, or fourth chance.

DedicatedTrojan84
11-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Some people have had run ins with security on several occassions at MGVS this year. I noticed they were allowed back into the stadium. (Sounds like extra chances and the punishment was handled by the people in charge). Maybe we should let the people in charge decide on the punishment and judgement. BTW I'm glad those unruly fans were allowed back to prove they could make better choices when given a second, third, or fourth chance.

I was given a 2nd chance. 1 time only. I publicly apoligized for that, something Bo has not done. UAB game was the last of my acting like a student still at games days. If any of my other cheering actions have been a problem they have been a problem with a select few who are probally abuies or bammers anyways judging by their actions or lack there of at game.

Sasquatch, I dont know if you got the memo but grammer police are not needed here. They are frowned upon by many. I have to post quickly at work when I post and do not have time to lolly-gag around with spell check or not type with speed. I work during the day and do not have time to worry about my spelling when talking football. Mistakes happen when men post football talk on message boards. We are men lets not act like litle girls.

Trojan2003
11-25-2009, 02:31 PM
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/song-chart-memes-misspelling-internet1.jpg

GoTrojans
11-25-2009, 02:32 PM
HOW ABOUT THAT GAME AT LL THIS WEEK! This is a fact....If LL wins they will have 7 wins. The New Orleans Bowl will most likely pick them to represent the Sunbelt conference due to multiple factors...hometown...etc. Troy is guranteed a bowl game no matter what. If they win they get to choose where they go (New Orleans, Mobile, possibly one or two others). If we lose and Middle wins because we are conference champions we get a bowl slot but it may not be in the Big Easy. Middle could get left out with 9 wins.....WOW!

SOTSButterfly
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/song-chart-memes-misspelling-internet1.jpg

LOL @ "Erriors"

I will say that it's virtually impossibly to "kindly" point out spelling or grammar errors because no matter how nicely you say it, you will get attacked for pointing it out anyway.

I'm a Grammar Nazi who has to constantly repress the urge to correct mistakes to avoid such attacks. It's not fun.

On topic of the thread: apologies if my edited picture offended anyone. It was only meant in good fun. I don't even know what the deal about Jarboe is. I saw the post about Cash for Gold, had just seen the Cats for Gold page, and thought it would be funny.

nohuddle
11-25-2009, 04:25 PM
formerlytsufan, first of all welcome back to the board. You dissapear for over a year and then come back just to bash Jarboe.

I emailed Blakeney and Dennis two weeks ago to let them know how impressed I was at how well Jarboe carries himself on gameday (that's all I get to see). More than anyone else, Josh goes out of his way to high five every kid in Trojan Walk, always has a smile, and always comes to speak to my group and others after the game. That's not exactly the definition of a thug. He may dress like one and do other things that fit your stereotype, but you know nothing about his character.

You don't know Josh. You admit that you don't know what he did to get suspended, but you think the answer is to kick him off the team. Every player and player's parent that I have talked to loves having Josh around. LB has the info needed to make a decision and is more than qualified. The fact that he will be back for the bowl game indicates that nothing major happened. It's not like we need him to win right now.

I look forward to Josh being a Trojan for three more years.

DedicatedTrojan84
11-25-2009, 04:49 PM
And this guy knows him when he is at his apartment and when he is with his friends. If all you know is his gameday demeanor then you know little my frien. One who knows the offense well has said that he is an embarrasment in the classrom and off the field.

I'm leaving now for vacation. Lots of football, beer, food, family, friends, and duck hunting. Responses will fall on deaf ears.

Peace out Ladies and Gents. :wave:

sasquatch67
11-25-2009, 06:45 PM
I was given a 2nd chance. 1 time only. I publicly apoligized for that, something Bo has not done. UAB game was the last of my acting like a student still at games days. If any of my other cheering actions have been a problem they have been a problem with a select few who are probally abuies or bammers anyways judging by their actions or lack there of at game.

Sasquatch, I dont know if you got the memo but grammer police are not needed here. They are frowned upon by many. I have to post quickly at work when I post and do not have time to lolly-gag around with spell check or not type with speed. I work during the day and do not have time to worry about my spelling when talking football. Mistakes happen when men post football talk on message boards. We are men lets not act like litle girls.

Dont get pissed when someone calls you out. I dont care what is frowned upon. You sit here and bash a kid that has some issues,but get mad when someone says you cant spell? Looks like you can dish but not take.. I bet you wouldnt tell JJ he is a thug to his face and needs to be kicked off of the team!! Better yet you wouldnt call me a litle girl to mine. You deserve to be called out bc your original comment was way too harsh. We need to support our players. If JJ has issues with grades they should work with him,but if he is doing things that "thugs "do then we need to carry on without him. You need to take a chill pill and not get so pissed about everything. Go Troy!! PS...I would love to meet some of you guys to put a face with some of these comments.(The good ones and the bad.)

CHughes1102
11-25-2009, 07:54 PM
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff345/NDGeo/serious.jpg

TrojanEmpire
11-25-2009, 09:41 PM
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff345/ndgeo/serious.jpg

+ 1

DedicatedTrojan84
11-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Aaytime. Just let me know.

I will not tell JJ for fear for my life. I have looked down the barrel of a 9mm and do not plan to ever do so again.

But I will tell you that grammer policing is gay to your face any time you want. Hopefully not leading to a fight but leading to a beer and some Trojan football talk. But either way what must happen must happen I still think its gay no matter the outcome. Differances of opinion happen. Thats life. Just let me know. I am busy duck hunting most of the time these days when not at work, but could squeeze some time.

CHughes1102
11-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Aaytime. Just let me know.

I will not tell JJ for fear for my life. I have looked down the barrel of a 9mm and do not plan to ever do so again.

But I will tell you that grammer policing is gay to your face any time you want. Hopefully not leading to a fight but leading to a beer and some Trojan football talk. But either way what must happen must happen I still think its gay no matter the outcome. Differances of opinion happen. Thats life. Just let me know. I am busy duck hunting most of the time these days when not at work, but could squeeze some time.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/Quickbat/samueljackson.gif

CardinalBlackTrojan
11-26-2009, 01:09 AM
stupid thread. STUPID THREAD. no one knows what Jarboe did but some of you want to take a chance to bash him since he didn't dress against FAU and won't dress against ULL. what the hell??? he obviously hasn't done anything that's bad enough to get kicked off the team.

if Jarboe had been kicked off the team, then this thread would be reasonable. but some of you are taking shots at a guy who is on the team still and might play in the bowl game for the team. you don't even know the story and you bash him. that's ****ty imo.

CHughes1102
11-26-2009, 02:17 AM
stupid thread. STUPID THREAD. no one knows what Jarboe did but some of you want to take a chance to bash him since he didn't dress against FAU and won't dress against ULL. what the hell??? he obviously hasn't done anything that's bad enough to get kicked off the team.

if Jarboe had been kicked off the team, then this thread would be reasonable. but some of you are taking shots at a guy who is on the team still and might play in the bowl game for the team. you don't even know the story and you bash him. that's ****ty imo.

Thank you!!!!!

sasquatch67
11-26-2009, 02:23 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/Quickbat/samueljackson.gif

I dont give a damn what you think either!!! I WILL say what I want. I say something to someone about dogging a player and I have to get a negative post from you too. I'll be in New Orleans,look me up, tell me and depending on how I feel you will see what happens. If you want to IM me and get my info you can.. Im just a message away.

CardinalBlackTrojan
11-26-2009, 03:37 AM
I dont give a damn what you think either!!! I WILL say what I want. I say something to someone about dogging a player and I have to get a negative post from you too. I'll be in New Orleans,look me up, tell me and depending on how I feel you will see what happens. If you want to IM me and get my info you can.. Im just a message away.

ummm... are you being sarcastic or what??

Mike Cunningham
11-26-2009, 10:31 AM
http://static.pyzam.com/img/graphics/7/MJZ1634.gif

TroyTrojanNYC
11-26-2009, 11:29 AM
But I will tell you that grammer policing is gay to your face any time you want. ...I still think its gay no matter the outcome......I am busy duck hunting most of the time these days when not at work, but could squeeze some time.

Duck hunting. How gay.

Hemi Man
11-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Duck hunting. How gay.

WOW!! What an original put down.

Mike Cunningham
11-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Locked down! Thank you mod.

Anytime the board becomes a hissy fit fight between two individuals we need to move on.

I'm going to pull a Charlie Weiss here....NEWS FLASH we have a football game versus la-la on Saturday.