PDA

View Full Version : High demand for Championship T Shirts

Rette
11-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Due to high demand, we are currently out of the Troy championship tshirts. We will be printing more as soon as possible. We will ship your order as soon as the shirts are printed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kelly McLain
ScreenTech Inc.
383 Kelly Drive
Dothan, AL 36303
Phone: 334-792-7010
Fax: 334-671-7196
Email:kelly@screentech1.com

I received this from Screentech. Sounds like a good problem to have.:thumb:

Burn the Horse
11-24-2009, 12:37 PM
wow, glad i got mine at the game.

Hemi Man
11-24-2009, 01:10 PM
I wonder how many were printed?

FliryVorru
11-24-2009, 02:25 PM
I wonder how many were printed?

Considering it's ScreenTech... and we all know how awesome they are... I'd guess in the 50 range. Knowing them, they'd go "Oh that'll be enough"

SOTSButterfly
11-24-2009, 02:50 PM
wow, glad i got mine at the game.

Ditto.
Their big sale starts this weekend. I'm gonna hit them up to look for a jacket.
If they have more shirts by then, I'll pass on the info.

1motime
11-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Considering it's ScreenTech... and we all know how awesome they are... I'd guess in the 50 range. Knowing them, they'd go "Oh that'll be enough"

I was impressed that they had them at the game and would have bought some if I had known at the time. Remember they are running a business and making business decisions based upon experience, market demand, inventory costs, etc. It is a free market for anyone to enter who thinks they can do a better job of it.

RDA Trojan
11-24-2009, 03:09 PM
I was impressed that they had them at the game and would have bought some if I had known at the time. Remember they are running a business and making business decisions based upon experience, market demand, inventory costs, etc. It is a free market for anyone to enter who thinks they can do a better job of it.

Yeah, not exactly. Pretty sure they're the only ones allowed to sell in the stadium, and they are the official supplier. How many times have we gone round and round on this?

1motime
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Yeah, not exactly. Pretty sure they're the only ones allowed to sell in the stadium, and they are the official supplier. How many times have we gone round and round on this?

If someone has a better business model (more profitable) they can get the stadium rights (pay more to TU). I'm just saying there is too much bashing going on. If you can do it better then do it. Also they are not THE official supplier, one of many.

http://www.troy.edu/licensing/TROY.pdf

yeahIwin
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM

nothing to stop someone from obtaining a lisc. and selling elsewhere... like OUTSIDE of the stadium.

ScreenTech and a ton of shirts at the game (more than they did last year) and while there are a few aspects of what they do that i think they could do better, I think they did this well and the shirt looks sharp. Both my brother and I got a shirt at the game.
Keep in mind that had we NOT won on Saturday they would have had to eat the cost of the shirts they made or donated them to a third world country like they do for the team that loses the Super Bowl.

Mike Cunningham
11-24-2009, 03:40 PM
donated them to a third world country like they do for the team that loses the Super Bowl.

Seriously is that what happens? I've always wanted to know.

Hemi Man
11-24-2009, 03:47 PM

Yes it is.

yeahIwin
11-24-2009, 03:55 PM

yes, the pre-printed shirts are given to an obscure 3rd world country for clothing. Thus keeping portential collectors item out of the US.

here you go
http://walkereconomics.blogspot.com/2007/02/super-bowl-losers-gear.html

troypsiphiguy
11-24-2009, 07:50 PM
I thought they did a great job with the shirt. Some friends of mine went by at the beginning of the game to look at some stuff, I was looking to get a football, but didn't want to carry it around for the entire game.

I asked the guy if they would be around at the end of the game and he said yes, and also said be sure to get your championship shirts. They had them there and ready to sale as soon as it was official. I got mine after the game, 5 minutes into the 10 minute fireworks show.

So I am sure they were more than prepared. And had more than 50 shirts for sale. They also had them on displayed for all leaving the stadium to see.

Thank you Screentech!!!

troy1
11-24-2009, 09:05 PM
I bought a sack full of the championship shirts. It looked like FAR more than 50 shirts to me.

Yarddog
11-24-2009, 09:20 PM
I married an Oklahoma State Girl. After several years in Oklahoma we moved to Dothan, I looked around for some Troy gear. I still had my letter jackets and a few other blazers, shirts etc. which the Track team had given me.

When I tried the various stores none of them carrried Troy gear. I had to go to Troy to find any for my Daughter. Of course my wife wanted and had easy access to OSU gear in Oklahoma.

Unfortunately she died before the Troy OSU games and her parents who were wealthy agreed to send my Daughter to Oklahoma State and I agreed.

For some reason my wife loved to wear a Troy T-shirt I had. For some reason it was blue letters on light blue and said Troy HPER. We pronounced it Hyper. (Health Physical Education and Recreation).

CHughes1102
11-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I married an Oklahoma State Girl. After several years in Oklahoma we moved to Dothan, I looked around for some Troy gear. I still had my letter jackets and a few other blazers, shirts etc. which the Track team had given me.

When I tried the various stores none of them carrried Troy gear. I had to go to Troy to find any for my Daughter. Of course my wife wanted and had easy access to OSU gear in Oklahoma.

Unfortunately she died before the Troy OSU games and her parents who were wealthy agreed to send my Daughter to Oklahoma State and I agreed.

For some reason my wife loved to wear a Troy T-shirt I had. For some reason it was blue letters on light blue and said Troy HPER. We pronounced it Hyper. (Health Physical Education and Recreation).

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/Quickbat/gif15.gif

ThePowerMan
11-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Dude, You are killing me with the animation. How do you do it? What is the code? Funny Stuff

FWB Trojan
11-24-2009, 10:34 PM
I got my champ t-shirt with 11 minutes to go, they were just starting to sell them. They had several boxes of them, looked to be way more than 50.

TrojanEmpire
11-25-2009, 09:00 AM
My order should be on it's way. I am stoked!

280Rem
11-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Anybody know who the players are in the picture?

SOTSButterfly
11-29-2009, 10:47 AM
I went by Screentech yesterday. They had several championship t-shirts, but they weren't part of the warehouse sale.