PDA

View Full Version : Our ROAD record!!

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Im nervous about next weeks game guys! look at our road games...

Lost to Bowling Green 14-31

Lost to Fla 56-6

A VERY close game with Arkansas state who is 2-8 currently 30-27

Beat FIU but they were making me nervous in some parts of the game 42-33
FIU is currently 3-8

Lost to Arkansas 56-20

Beat Western kentucky but we were only leading 21-19 at half and they
have not won a game yet!

And next will be a 6-5 ULL team motivated to become 7-5 to look good for a bowl and have the first 7-5 season since like the 1970s or something!

I look for this game to be ugly for us guys! I have a bad feeling about it for some reason. We may be frustrated after this weekend...
Too much struggling on the road!!!

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 09:54 PM
THANK GOD we had middle, and monroe at home!!

firstnamelastname
11-22-2009, 10:11 PM
I don't its the last game and i expect them to take care of business....we wil score at will and we will score 40 or more. Another 400 yard passing game for levi! Go Trojans!

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 10:14 PM
ahum!!!!! Remember 2007!!!! That was the last game of the season also, and there was MUCH MORE on the line then than now! Plus 2007 was a better team over all (just my opinion)

firstnamelastname
11-22-2009, 10:23 PM
No the 2007 wasnt better! They had sum play makers i would have to say that. But over all this year is the best. The 2007 secondary is better than this years

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
The "D" is just too weak this year...2007 was defensively better! Guess we will have to agree to disagree

firstnamelastname
11-22-2009, 10:29 PM
No the only thing weak is the secondary! We are gettin alot more pressure this year than i have seen in years! The d-line are beats come on now u kno it! i mean they had like 5 sacks saturday night.

Doug4Troy
11-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Maybe we need to start taking "The Palladium" with us on the road.

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 10:31 PM
5 sacs on a VERY BAD team...but yes the secondary is bad

tenaciousT
11-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Newnan Trojan,

I dont think you have had a good feeling about a single game this year.

I have come to expect this every week coming up on a sunday or monday.

It is fine, i just love how you never have any confidence in this team, which is indeed better than the 2007 team (our offense makes up for some missed plays in the 2ndary)

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 10:47 PM
I have Confidence...where are u getting this from (other than this post).
In the predictions I have picked us to win every game by large margins...accept for FLA and ARK

tenaciousT
11-22-2009, 10:52 PM
i just remember seeing similar post all season long... except for maybe against WKU

nothin personal.. i have just been waitin for your "be carefull" post...
Yeah, you always predict a win, but always start the week off w/a "dont overlook", "be carefull", "very dangerous" ect

edit:
epic fail. my 1,000 post was talking about another boardmember. serves me right cause i always hate it when some of these posts turn away from football to talking about each other... frikin Karma. i always wanted my 1k'th post to be something profound

Troy 47
ULL 17

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 10:56 PM
LMAO!!! yes im guilty there....Im just keeping everyone in Check! While everyone else is saying we are going to KILL so and so....IM saying lets not get a big head and slip up! Just keeping everyone in check and a level head!

I ALWAYS pick TROY to win....Even against FLA i picked TROY to win!
I expect Nothing else.

It is Anytime Anyone Anywhere isnt it?

newnan trojan
11-22-2009, 10:57 PM
AWE! Too bad!

Ill be waiting on the same thing when i Hit 1000..

This is my 2nd Profile though....if i didnt change id be close to 1000

Yarddog
11-22-2009, 11:48 PM
Well this is my first post. 1973 grad.

I have been following Troy football since my Brother was here in the late 60's. I remember watching Sym Byrd wear white shoes when no one else did. Man he had an arm.

To be honest, I am worried about Uooh La La. They would love to beat us after a mediocre season. Also as has been pointed out, we do not play well away.

TrojanWarrior418
11-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Well this is my first post. 1973 grad.

I have been following Troy football since my Brother was here in the late 60's. I remember watching Sym Byrd wear white shoes when no one else did. Man he had an arm.

To be honest, I am worried about Uooh La La. They would love to beat us after a mediocre season. Also as has been pointed out, we do not play well away.

Welcome to the boards!

I think the players and Blakeney will be modivated to win this game to finish out the season undefeated in conference play. We've been talking 10 win season and only way to do that is win out.

T-Rotten
11-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Don't forget we were 0 for Louisiana last year.

Navarre Trojan
11-23-2009, 01:14 PM
I think our guys will be highly motivated for this game and they will prepare for it because of what it brings, an UNDEFEATED CONFERENCE RECORD.

While La-La has played well of late, this isn't a very good team. They are coming off of a HUGE victory over their ARCH RIVAL La-Mo, and could be up for a let down. Troy, on the other hand, played MAD on Saturday. Me thinks this was due to the pre-game chit-chat along with the late hit on Levi. They were focused and ready. I think the same will be said this weekend against La-La. This team has a chance to achieve/help achieve some goals that they had set for themselves. 10 wins (got to have this one to get there), undefeated conference record (got to have this one to get there) so there is still a lot for this team to play for. Our coaches will keep this in front of them and make sure that they remember this.

I feel good with this team, We haven't play in La this year and it is time to put the past behind us and turn those loses from last year around and this is the week we do that!!