PDA

View Full Version : Another Opportunity To Give Up 50+ Points?

Mr. Ho
11-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Quite frankly, the thought of giving up 50+ points on national TV frightens me, but a little birdy told me that the Independence Bowl is in the mix should OkState beat Ok SAturday and get an invite to the Festiva Bowl. I have no faith that we could stop ANY BCS team offense. ZERO. Send CT-Martin to Shreveport.

Trojan2003
11-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Quite frankly, the thought of giving up 50+ points on national TV frightens me, but a little birdy told me that the Independence Bowl is in the mix should OkState beat Ok SAturday and get an invite to the Festiva Bowl. I have no faith that we could stop ANY BCS team offense. ZERO. Send CT-Martin to Shreveport.

Interesting.

Btw, your Chenglish is horrible...

The Red Wave
11-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Our record against the SEC is great. Why go to a Bowl where we can get plowed ? So more people can say Pinebelt is terrible conf ? Did we beat SoMiss ? Why dont we take care of business before we start thinking we can plow Texas.

Zeke of Troy
11-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Couldn't agree more ...

Hemi Man
11-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Who gives a rip who we play in a bowl. Just as long as we are bowling. Do you guys not remember moping around this board two year ago at 8-4 with nowhere to go? Just remember this: If it doesn't make dollars it doesn't make sense. It takes money to run a D1 football program.

The Red Wave
11-22-2009, 01:52 PM
And that is why Mobile in the middle of the week wont fly! Ticket sales will suck beyond measure.

pkf4troy
11-22-2009, 02:14 PM
I for one wouldn't stay in Mobile with free housing about 45mins away. There goes the $$$$ from a lot of us that Mobile Co would be looking for.

BleedingCardinal
11-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Interesting.

Btw, your Chenglish is horrible...

Pretty sure it's fake. He's had some posts where they are quite understandable and well written. It's as if he is trying to make his sentences come off as a Chinese man writing them.

Burrt Keyes
11-22-2009, 03:07 PM
What?????!!!!??? He isn't the actual owner of Mr. Ho's Chinese just off 231? An imposter?

What next, no tooth fairy? No Santa?

CHughes1102
11-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Pretty sure it's fake. He's had some posts where they are quite understandable and well written. It's as if he is trying to make his sentences come off as a Chinese man writing them.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/Quickbat/gif14.gif

Trojan2003
11-22-2009, 03:23 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Hawkinoc/what.gif

BleedingCardinal
11-22-2009, 06:12 PM
What?????!!!!??? He isn't the actual owner of Mr. Ho's Chinese just off 231? An imposter?

What next, no tooth fairy? No Santa?

I know. Can you believe it?!

littlebittyschool
11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Mr. Ho... the Indy Bowl gets 7th pick from the Big 12 and they already have 8 teams bowl eligible and could have 9 if Kansas beats Mizzou. Even if they get 2 teams in BCS games, they're gonna have it covered.

I don't doubt your sources though because Indy has wheeled and dealed before, but they've also turned their nose up at the Sunbelt and they could have taken us back when we went to the Silicon Valley bowl, but turned us down then. The Texas Bowl has the 8th choice of Big 12 teams. I'm not sure the Indy bowl would want to give up a Big 12 team to get us (or MTSU)?

Stranger things have happened though I guess. When ESPN gets involved and the cigars are lit in the back rooms, who knows?