PDA

View Full Version : I WANT MY MAGNET!!!

TSUWhiner
02-10-2005, 11:15 AM
I still havent recieved my magnet!!!!! I was suppose to recieve it for Christmas. I was told by my mom that it would be sent out..but that was 2 weeks ago!!! This has been one of my favorite Christmas items that I DO NOT have in my hands right now!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Can I have my new Troy magnet now? :)

TUEngineer
02-10-2005, 01:33 PM
didn't Jeff tell you to PM him a LONNNNG time ago about it? :roll:

TSUWhiner
02-10-2005, 04:20 PM
he did contact my mom 2 weeks ago and said the magnet is on the way. I WANT MY MAGNET DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUEngineer
02-10-2005, 04:22 PM
HEY!!! Who edited my message!??!? :x

Sarahbelle
02-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I edited it. Your comment was inappropriate for the thread.

BMarkey
02-10-2005, 04:40 PM
This entire thread is inappropriate! :)

TrojanWar
02-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Inappropriate or not, this Whiner is annoying! I think he is a little kid just trying to act stupid on this board. I hope you mods keep a close eye on his posts and take action at some point.

Sarahbelle
02-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Whiner has posted on the Troy message boards for a long time. He was on the ezboard long before I started posting. While his moniker is appropriate, he's a long-standing member of the Troy family and is a die-hard fan. Unfortunately, we don't have an ignore feature, so if you don't like his posts the best I can tell you is to overlook them. If he says something inappropiate or distasteful, I will delete the offensive message or the entire post, as I do with everyone else.

TrojanWar
02-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, I always just overlooked some of what he posted, but lately he has shifted into another gear. If he is that big of a fan, then he should act like it. The cow pageant post about the majorette girl was most certainly uncalled for and sounded like a dis from a rival school. I'll shut-up and leave it at that.

Sarahbelle
02-10-2005, 05:13 PM
I took care of that post.

TUEngineer
02-10-2005, 05:39 PM
If you edit my "inappropriate" posts about how annoying he is....how about you edit his annoying posts? Posting something that stretches the window that far is just uncalled for....grrrrrrrrrrrr!

P.S. I see nothing Inappropriate about calling him annoying...he's freakin' ANNOYING....

TUEngineer
02-10-2005, 05:40 PM
AAANNNNDDDD.....Jeff has already told him not to post about his stupid magnet (keep it in PM's)...NOBODY CARES!

faithintsu
02-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Magnet is in the mail - it was in the mail last week.

If you want to question my loyality as a fan, well I am just not going to go there.

TUEngineer
02-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Magnet is in the mail - it was in the mail last week.

If you want to question my loyality as a fan, well I am just not going to go there.

Did I miss something? Who questioned your loyalty? :?:

TrojanWar
02-11-2005, 09:40 AM
I was about to ask the same thing. I think Jeff read some of the posts wrong and thought we were talking about him. Hopefully he will come back and see the mistake.

faithintsu
02-11-2005, 03:40 PM
ahh - yeah i misread it - i am an idiot.

things have been very busy for me in real life, and just mis read it.

Feel free to line the firing squad up for me with rubber bullets :lol:

D1Trojan4U
02-11-2005, 03:42 PM
alright!! Me first, Me first! :wink:

TSUWhiner
02-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Sarah, first of all thanks for being a true trojan fan too. There are many people that know me and have met me at football/basketball games. Sometimes some of us need to get away from life and just *itch to people that will listen! But hey we are all here for a good cause and thats to see our school dominate other schools in sports. Jeff, thanks for your attention my msg about the magnet. I am glad you noticed that I never said anything about your loyalty as a fan..just a simple mistake. I am very happy with the products I recieved for christmas (shirts and hats) please keep up the good work!!! As always lets enjoy the company we keep on this board and eat at Mr. Ho's! :)

GO TROY!

TROYgirl128
02-21-2005, 10:25 AM
I noticed magnets at the baseball game yesterday. The Diamond Dears were selling them in the that little booth across from the ticket booth. So, I guess if you still don't have your magnet, you could get one at a baseball game.