PDA

View Full Version : Marshall players arrested for fighting with woman

Sarahbelle
10-12-2004, 11:48 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2004-10-11-roundup_x.htm

Sound familiar? These are some of the same goons that were arrested before our game with the Herd...but remember how the Marshall fans said they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and that they were innocent until proven guilty? How many times will they have to be arrested before Marshall realizes that these kids may be bad apples?

fiesty_red
10-12-2004, 12:47 PM
I hope that woman put the beat down on those two suckas...I know I would have. They have to be the a-holes of the year to gang up on one girl. What were they smoking? Sorry, stupid question. :twisted:

littlebittyschool
10-12-2004, 01:47 PM
I wonder how they are going to spin this one on Herdzone (Marshall message board).

Boy, the new C-USA keeps getting better and better. Larry Eustachy, Mike Price, Rastafarian UAB coaches, Warden/Bar Bouncer/Bail Bondsman Pruitt.

Note to reporters and innocent bystanders: If you are at a CUSA coaches meeting next year and they invite you to go out afterwards, JUST SAY NO!

Sarahbelle
10-12-2004, 01:53 PM
I hope that woman put the beat down on those two suckas...I know I would have. They have to be the a-holes of the year to gang up on one girl. What were they smoking? Sorry, stupid question. :twisted:

For some reason this story reminds me of a time I almost got in a fight with a steroid-raging Pi Kapp at the Porch who was trying to force one of my drunken sorority siters (HG) in the back of his car to take home.

Fiesty, were you there that night?

fiesty_red
10-12-2004, 02:19 PM
For some reason this story reminds me of a time I almost got in a fight with a steroid-raging Pi Kapp at the Porch who was trying to force one of my drunken sorority siters (HG) in the back of his car to take home.

Fiesty, were you there that night?

Don't remember that one, must have used up that brain cell. Although I do remember other occasions where I had to lure certain inebriated persons from the aforementioned. And from funeral homes and car trunks.

Hector
10-12-2004, 03:20 PM
I just visited two Herd boards. There seem to be two types of reactions. Many Herd fans, to their credit, are completely disgusted with all the crap. They want those players gone, and they want there coach to stop recruiting thugs in an effort to win ballgames. Another group are the spinmeisters. "Let's not be too hasty to judge them until all the facts are in" sort of thing. What a load of unadulterated crap. One of them wacked a woman over the head with a beer bottle! Geesh, what a prince of a guy. Here is a link from a Huntigdon paper.

http://www.huntingtonnews.net/columns/rutherford10.12.04.html

littlebittyschool
10-12-2004, 03:29 PM
You gotta think that if their coach would have layed down the hammer the FIRST time this happened this year, then it wouldn't have happened again.