PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ho Say: Trop Is Joke; Not Even Good For Toilet Paper

Mr. Ho
02-06-2005, 11:07 AM
This clown Sports "editor" think he Hunter S. Thompson or something. Trop terrible rag not worthy of toilet paper. Stick to something more your speed like farm report or covering Pike County Junior Miss contest.

Instead of making up story, why not axe when Championship banner hung or why no one care about Sherrill Busby? Or why no yet announce new basketball arena? Or why we no have paid 3rd basketball assistant like every other A-Sun team and Mrs. Hawkins on payroll?

Bench warmer/blocking dummy who think he next Mean Joe Green or John Hanna no count either. They just looking to cause trouble. FYI: hard working walk-on great for program; fat slobs complaining about starting freshman great for Mr. Ho's.

Anyone ever think DT might be tire? He play spring baseball in high school; graduate; leave for California, play every day all summer (50 game?); leave Yuma or where ever he was; show up at Troy start play football. Mr. Ho work every day, but Mr. Ho used to it. DT 18 year old kid. Want to have fun in college (Mr. Ho have plenty fun in college - Mrs. Ho no need know how much fun). Maybe he do work out with baseball team you idiot! No one at Troy U. work all year either - maybe half.

Mr. Ho all for team, but give DT break. No doubt he bring Lang to table for us. Another true star in making. Mr. Ho know he work hard help recruiting effort by hosting player. That good for team.

Bottom line: DT bring more fans to game than "sports" writer ever.

Only sports writer Mr. Ho pay to see is Tom Ensey. He have talent and write good about Troy. He true professional. Not some wannabe Trop undergrad.

DT come in Mr. Ho's all time. He tell Mr. Ho he no leave, want to win championship so we have one more banner not hung.

Hector
02-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Mr. Ho -- Ahh so, honrable post pretty good. has some excellent points. Also has crap worthy of Tropolitan. Please to allow me to separate fact from fiction.

Instead of making up story, why not axe when Championship banner hung

Very good point. Its time we fly them. Extra big, too, so we get attention of Chuck Henderson students who pick MTSU and USM over TROY.

or why no one care about Sherrill Busby?

Mr. Ho-San, maybe you tell us who is Sherrill Busby. he post here, but nobody know him. maybe you tell us why we should care.

Or why no yet announce new basketball arena?

Very good point, Mr. Ho. Maybe you start project by donating 5 million seed money from business. We behind you.

Or why we no have paid 3rd basketball assistant like every other A-Sun team

Jax State have more assistants that we do. They lose 14 in a row. No need more figureheads. Maestri, Felix, and Twin all we need anyway.

...Mrs. Hawkins on payroll?

She not on payroll, Ho. That lie spread by former poster Saucerhead, who don't like her and have axe to grind. Leave lady alone.

Anyone ever think DT might be tire?

DT not tired, just bored. He used to Atlanta. Big change for him. He be fine.

Mr. Ho all for team, but give DT break. No doubt he bring Lang to table for us. Another true star in making. Mr. Ho know he work hard help recruiting effort by hosting player. That good for team.

Good point, Ho.

Bottom line: DT bring more fans to game than "sports" writer ever.

Yes. Sportswriter for Trop an embarrassment. needs a kick in the a$$.

Only sports writer Mr. Ho pay to see is Tom Ensey. He have talent and write good about Troy. He true professional. Not some wannabe Trop undergrad.

Tom one of a kind. He a great sportswriter.

Sherrill Busby II
02-06-2005, 03:43 PM
I blocked four kicks in one game versus Memphis in 1937. That NCAA record stood alone for some 50+ years until, ironically a Memphis player blocked 4 kicks in a game (but not against Troy). I also blocked 11 kicks in a season, a record which still stands. I also was drafted by the NFL Brooklyn Dodgers in 1939. I joined the Army Air Corps in WWII and killed Facist Nazis' and Imperialistic Japanese.

I would tend to think that would garner some sort of recognition other than a picture in the Red Room.

My main point however is that maybe DT, et.al., the students and many of the posters on this board don't know about the history of our program and it's great players and coaches. IF THEY DID, maybe they would be EVEN MORE motivated to play for and support TMTDM. I think you agree with me on that one.

With that said, I do believe this admin has a tendancy to ignore anything and everything that happened before JH. The first sign that this thesis is correct will be if any banners go up this fall.

As far as Mr. Ho goes, he was a lousy fraternity brother that c-blocked anyone and everyones date. A real scurge on the University and the state of Alabama.

But hey, what do I know? I have been dead for over 20 years.

Mr. Ho
02-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Jax State have more assistants that we do. They lose 14 in a row. No need more figureheads. Maestri, Felix, and Twin all we need anyway.

Mr. Ho's point: We ONLY team in A-Sun not to have 3 PAID assistant coach. Maybe Flex and Twin tire of recruit same area as 3 assistant cover. DM, et.al. have enough anchor around neck.

Same thing with LB. It embarrassing that two coach make same together as Big Fat coach in B'ham. And we no want "average" coach, we want pay top dollar for Mid-Major. Koening make more now than LB - that bad.

JH want DI teams on DII budget.[/quote]

troymarkus
02-06-2005, 05:32 PM
We need to pay coaches the highest level of the conference we are in!

But, I thought we did have 3 paid assistant coaches for bball? Felix, Sewell, and Mike Floyd? Am I missing something here?

D1Trojan4U
02-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Floyd is a graduate assistant for the Men's Basketball Program.

FRED_of_TROY
02-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Floyd is a graduate assistant for the Men's Basketball Program.

Where did you get that info? According to the b-ball media guide, he is ASSISTANT COACH MIKE FLOYD.

According to his bio in the guide, he spent the last two years as a graduate assistant at UA.

So we do have a third assistant coach.

troylightning
02-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Mike is a graduate assistant.When Billy left Twin took his place as a fully paid assistant.

Chip

FRED_of_TROY
02-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Well, then the media guide is wrong.

theman
02-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Are you saying her duties as Coordinator of Special Populations Experiences within the Department of Education is something she does for charity? I know her compensation is not listed with all other University employees, which leads me to believe she is paid from the TSU Foundation or some other source. One way or the other, she is getting paid from University related funds.

Hector
02-08-2005, 12:59 PM
theman, Mrs. Hawkins is an employee of the state dept of education. She has an office at Troy University. Her office and salary are paid for by the state, not by TROY. BTW, I resent the implication that some on this board have made that she earns a salary for doing nothing. She is, in fact, an expert in the field of working with people who have auditory difficulties. She is on several commissions and boards relating to the deaf, and is sought after as a speaker and expert on these issues. the salary she gets, paid by the state, is money well spent. She earns it.

formerlytsufan
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
theman, Mrs. Hawkins is an employee of the state dept of education. She has an office at Troy University. Her office and salary are paid for by the state, not by TROY. BTW, I resent the implication that some on this board have made that she earns a salary for doing nothing. She is, in fact, an expert in the field of working with people who have auditory difficulties. She is on several commissions and boards relating to the deaf, and is sought after as a speaker and expert on these issues. the salary she gets, paid by the state, is money well spent. She earns it.

Hector, I want to vote you for the Troy University "YES MAN" of the year award. I know your ties to the university, but do you really not disagree with the university on anything? Come on man, there has to be something the university has done that is not wonderful in your eyes. Reality is real!

Bret Hart Owns You
02-08-2005, 05:38 PM
formerlytsufan, ... you are the man.