PDA

View Full Version : Levi's Bootleg Run

Nice Trojan
11-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I can't believe no one is talking about Levi's 37 yard run. That play was a perfect call by NB. As good as when Lt. Dan threw the pass against Ark St.

Rette
11-08-2009, 09:46 AM
I can't believe no one is talking about Levi's 37 yard run. That play was a perfect call by NB. As good as when Lt. Dan threw the pass against Ark St.

It faked me off. :scared: Levi was way down the field before I realized he had the ball. I think that play put the game out of reach for WKU. :thumb:

Dothan_Trojan97
11-08-2009, 09:47 AM
I missed it. My wife told me about it. Unfortunately I was out of the room officiating a fight between my two children. Guess who won the fight? Me!

When I left the room Cornelius Williams had just fair-caught the punt on the 10 yard line. When I came back in the room Southward was racing into the endzone. So basically I missed the whole drive including Levi's run.

TSU-Baggs
11-08-2009, 09:48 AM
I missed it. My wife told me about it. Unfortunately I was out of the room officiating a fight between my two children. Guess who won the fight? Me!

When I left the room Cornelius Williams had just fair-caught the punt on the 10 yard line. When I came back in the room Southward was racing into the endzone. So basically I missed the whole drive including Levi's run.

I missed it, too. Anyone capture it for posting on the net?

Texas Trojan
11-09-2009, 01:19 AM

... because no one believes that Levi can run 37 yards.

I saw him, and I don't believe it. He runs the 40 in what, 20 minutes?

FliryVorru
11-09-2009, 01:35 AM
I saw him, and I don't believe it. He runs the 40 in what, 20 minutes?

http://www.spartus.net/stuff/b/at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i-lold.jpg

Hemi Man
11-09-2009, 05:19 AM
Even if that play had only gained 8 yards it served its pupose. Defenses have to respect the fact that Levi will keep the ball and run with it from time to time.