PDA

View Full Version : By the way Levi is still #3

Dothan_Trojan97
11-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Checked the passing stats for the top 20 passers and Levi remains in the top 3 despite his lowly 251 yards passing. Jimmy Clausen with Notre Dame made a push, but not enough to surpass Bad, Bad Levi Brown. The top 3 are still:

1. C. Keenum - Houston
2. T. Sheehan - Bowling Green
3. L. Brown - TROY

TSU-Baggs
11-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Checked the passing stats for the top 20 passers and Levi remains in the top 3 despite his lowly 251 yards passing. Jimmy Clausen with Notre Dame made a push, but not enough to surpass Bad, Bad Levi Brown. The top 3 are still:

1. C. Keenum - Houston
2. T. Sheehan - Bowling Green
3. L. Borwn - TROY

T. Sheehan from Bowling Green part is ironic, eh?

Dothan_Trojan97
11-08-2009, 03:16 PM
I've watched him (Sheehan) a few more times since we played them and I am unimpressed with his arm strength. He makes accurate throws, but I don't see alot of zip on his throws. He is not a deep threat and can't throw the deep out pattern. Of course, Freddie Barnes has been a warrior for them all year long and leads the nation in several receiving categories. Apparently we weren't the only team that couldn't cover him.

Buzz Lightyear
11-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I am going to cheer louder now that I know I thought his name was Brown and not Borwn ( I guess pronounced Borwin).....Only teasing guys... sometimes I type words and go back and read them later to just shake my head and think; thats what I spent all those years of gettin educateded fer!!

Dothan_Trojan97
11-08-2009, 07:56 PM
I am going to cheer louder now that I know I thought his name was Brown and not Borwn ( I guess pronounced Borwin).....Only teasing guys... sometimes I type words and go back and read them later to just shake my head and think; thats what I spent all those years of gettin educateded fer!!

LOL. Sorry. I had several typos/brainfarts late last night. It had been a long day of Peanut Festival Parade, spending time with family, picking up pecans (a family tradition this time of year), watching football, and driving home late.
Ive corrected it. But maybe Borwn is Levi's evil twin.