PDA

View Full Version : All sports Fantasy League--GoTroyTrojans.com

Mike Cunningham
11-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I am proud to announce that pkf4troy is the GoTroyTrojans.com Fantasy Sports Commissioner.

pkf4troy will be running all our Fantasy Sports Leagues from here on out. He is starting with NCAA basketball.

You much go over to ipickem.net (http://ipickem.net)and sign up for an account. After you get your account you then should search for the GoTroyTrojans.com group.

There is one major rule, you must make your username at ipickem.net the SAME as the one you use on GoTroyTrojans.com. pkf4troy will remove anyone that is not a GoTroyTrojans.com member and username. This will allow us to easily come over here to the board to discuss the Fantasy Leagues.

I chose ipickem.net because of there selection of sports. They have NFL, CFB, MLB, NCAAM, NCAAW, NBA, cricket, parchesi, ping pong...ok, I'm kidding about cricket, parchesi and ping pong...but they got everything even UFL, Canadian football and NHL. They are even working on expanding to golf and tennis.

If you have any questions, please email pkf4troy. He's the commish, so he's in charge. I hope you will enjoy this facet of GoTroyTrojans.com. If you are a long time lurker and would like to participate, become a member of GoTroyTrojans.com and then head over to ipickem.net.

ENJOY!!!!

pkf4troy
12-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Alright.....I've got this ipickem thing figured out and have created the group for the board. You must go over to ipickem.net and sign up for an account. After you get your account you then should search for the GoTroyTrojans.com group. Remeber to use your screen name here. If I dont recognize the name I will not allow it to be accepted.

Thanks!