PDA

View Full Version : Farmhouse Probation

troyjohn06
10-28-2009, 02:08 PM
via WSFA.com

Troy fraternity in trouble

Posted by Hannah Lane -

TROY, AL (WSFA) - A Troy University fraternity is now on probation.

The Troy chapter of the Farmhouse fraternity will be on probation for the rest of the semester after three members allegedly vandalized another fraternity house.

The three are accused of throwing explosive plastic bottles outside the ATO house.

Farmhouse says the three members were new and they were kicked out of the fraternity.

The chapter now cannot participate in any activities except philanthropy and charity events.

2009 WSFA. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

TroyDrum89
10-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Wow. Sucks for them. I know a few Farmhouse guys and that kind of behavior would be uncharacteristic of them. But then again, it's college. lol

TroyPremier
10-28-2009, 06:08 PM
via WSFA.com

Troy fraternity in trouble

Posted by Hannah Lane -

TROY, AL (WSFA) - A Troy University fraternity is now on probation.

The Troy chapter of the Farmhouse fraternity will be on probation for the rest of the semester after three members allegedly vandalized another fraternity house.

The three are accused of throwing explosive plastic bottles outside the ATO house.

Farmhouse says the three members were new and they were kicked out of the fraternity.

The chapter now cannot participate in any activities except philanthropy and charity events.

2009 WSFA. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Well darn. I guess they will have to spend their budget on other things.

TroyTrojanNYC
10-28-2009, 06:11 PM
And didn't they just win national chapter of the year???

BleedingCardinal
10-28-2009, 06:22 PM
And didn't they just win national chapter of the year???

Yea they sure did! I thought that was kind of ironic.

TrojanWarrior418
10-29-2009, 12:45 PM
I am shocked that Farmhouse would try to torch another fraternity's float. But then again up to the point where I graduated I know that the rivalry between ATO and Farmhouse (especially at Home Coming) was heating up. I know that homecoming is rigged for the University "darlings" to win but even I think napalming another float is overkill.