PDA

View Full Version : Prattville duo heading to Ark State

troyjohn06
10-07-2009, 03:01 PM
By Barton Simmons, Recruiting Analyst
If you’re going to find a high school program to mine for talent, Prattville High School in Prattville, Ala. would be a good place to look. Already with two players on its 2009 roster from the Alabama juggernaut, Arkansas State recently added two more in cornerback Cedric Smith and linebacker Quashan Lee.

“Yes sir, I committed to Arkansas State,” Smith said on Tuesday evening.

The commitments came from both players not long after an unofficial visit to the Arkansas State campus for a close loss to Troy. The trip left Smith feeling like he was at home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=rivals-326266

CHughes1102
10-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Actually I encourage ASU to recruit their whole team and become Prattville University

Burn the Horse
10-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Actually I encourage ASU to recruit their whole team and become Prattville University

as a resident of Prattville, I would not be in favor of this. Prattville Highschool is a POWERHOUSE. I could do without stAte becoming the same. lol.

CHughes1102
10-07-2009, 07:38 PM
as a resident of Prattville, I would not be in favor of this. Prattville Highschool is a POWERHOUSE. I could do without stAte becoming the same. lol.

Yeah, but their whole team cant play for a D1 college....just a few. Having said that though they have some good athletes.

Trojans1andAll
10-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Would these guys have had a real chance to ever become starters at Troy? Maybe that went into their decision.

trojanbrutha
10-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Would these guys have had a real chance to ever become starters at Troy? Maybe that went into their decision.

Exactly...remember that we have 13 commits and they're finished recruiting certain positions already, say linbacker for instance...

(Hey, look at me! I'm a MUTS fan! :paperbag:)