PDA

View Full Version : Kappa Kappa Psi brothers: help needed

FliryVorru
08-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey KKPsi brothers, I need a huge favor. If you can take 15 minutes and help me I'd appreciate it.

For a couple of years I've been trying to do a massive electronic family history project that can be donated to the chapter when I'm done and I'm running out of people to contact. So I'm needing to get some help from everyone I can to fill in all the holes in my information. I realize some of this stuff may have faded from memory and I understand... mine is starting to do the same... but that's why it's so important to do this. So if you pledged at Troy, will you please drop me an email (or just respond to this thread) that lists these things:

1. Your name
2. The name of your family
3. Your big brother
4. Your little brother(s)
5. Any other info about your family line (bigs and littles 1, 2, 3, 4 generations up or down the line... as much as you know)
6. Your pledge brothers' big brothers and little brothers (as much as you can remember... I realize pledging was a minute ago for some of you)
7. Anything else you think would be helpful (anyone else you remember whose big and littles were)

Email address: ZetaUpsilon AT gmail DOT com (sorry it's cryptic, I hate spam)

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that does this. I'm certain future brothers will appreciate this info.

Psitech
08-10-2009, 02:38 PM
I had 11 guys in my pledge class. You made me have to think for a minute there. Email has been sent.

AEA!