PDA

View Full Version : TROY football is here!

trojanbrutha
08-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Practice is starting and I wish I could go, but I'll try to make the first scrimmage...

Let's go Trojans!

trojanbrutha
08-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Drew has info...
http://www2.dothaneagle.com/dea/troy_blog

Hemi Man
08-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Leaving practice now. Good bit of intensity for the first practice. Defense looks really fast.

I took a few pictures, and will try to get them up tonight.

ChoctawTitan
08-02-2009, 11:57 PM
There was exceptional talent all over the field. The scrimmage in the latter half of practice was impressive. Levi was hitting his mark and the recievers executed there routes as if it was mid season already. We have a winner here!!Our nose guard(#99?) is a BEAST! Its not easy to do so,but I was impressed. Danny Franks looks fully healed.No pads and limited contact in the scrimmage so its hard to tell about the O-Line as a whole,but they looked great.Jarboe appears to be as advertised. Jernigan looks bigger and faster.The Defensive backs picked a few(but I am pretty sure they know which play is being called on offense,lol)Heck,I could ramble all night with the positives.........GO TROY!

JPSousa1898
08-03-2009, 12:15 AM
The moon has officially turned into a football! :-D

Hemi Man
08-03-2009, 04:32 AM
There was exceptional talent all over the field. The scrimmage in the latter half of practice was impressive. Levi was hitting his mark and the recievers executed there routes as if it was mid season already. We have a winner here!!Our nose guard(#99?) is a BEAST! Its not easy to do so,but I was impressed. Danny Franks looks fully healed.No pads and limited contact in the scrimmage so its hard to tell about the O-Line as a whole,but they looked great.Jarboe appears to be as advertised. Jernigan looks bigger and faster.The Defensive backs picked a few(but I am pretty sure they know which play is being called on offense,lol)Heck,I could ramble all night with the positives.........GO TROY!

#99 is Eugene Kinlaw.

CHughes1102
08-03-2009, 10:56 AM

Congrats bud...that post has officialy pumped me up for football like CRAZY!!!!!!! Not that I wasnt excited already...

Swordsman
08-03-2009, 11:46 AM
I agree CH. That post has me twitching!!!

Mike Cunningham
08-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Agreed!

trojanbrutha
08-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Second night of practice...2nd time WSFA was there. They talked to Levi and Jerrel...we got Swagger!

Go TROY Go!!!

CHughes1102
08-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Just look at the face of LB in the interviews...he knows that this year's team has a chance at being freaking awesome!!!