PDA

View Full Version : Bookstore

JonesOxygen
07-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Somebody mentioned this last week, but the B&N bookstore on campus is full of new gear. I went in last week and again this week and they already had newer stuff. New Adidas coaches shirts, hats and more Under Armour than there has ever been. Granted none of it is cheap, but it is high quality and there is PLENTY to choose from.

Burn the Horse
07-29-2009, 02:08 PM
i wish they would stock more Addidas stuff. they are our sponsor and i like to wear their stuff over brands who don't sponsor the team.

sotsclarinet08
07-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Any Florida Game Day shirts left? I really want to go one. I'll be back in Troy on the 4th for SOTS Band Camp.

JonesOxygen
07-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Yes they did have UF game shirts. Also Hibbett has some things but nowhere near the amount of B&N. I may not have been clear on the Adidas stuff, they have alot of Adidas in stock, but Under Armour has stepped it up and provided more Troy stuff. Can't hate them for that.

sotsclarinet08
07-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes they did have UF game shirts. Also Hibbett has some things but nowhere near the amount of B&N. I may not have been clear on the Adidas stuff, they have alot of Adidas in stock, but Under Armour has stepped it up and provided more Troy stuff. Can't hate them for that.

Okay good. I was afraid they might have been out. I've been to our Hibbetts and it looked really nice but I didn't know they had Troy stuff, that's awesome. I used to work at Goody's... I always got great deals on my Troy gear from there. Now I'm outta the job and that's one less place to find great Trojan Gear.

Burn the Horse
07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
it sure would be nice if more stores in the state would carry Trojan apparel. I hate having to order online, or visit the campus just to pick up some new gear.

troyfan
07-30-2009, 08:43 AM
i wish they would stock more Addidas stuff. they are our sponsor and i like to wear their stuff over brands who don't sponsor the team.

Agreed. I even bought my first pair of Addidas shoes ever because they are the team sponsors. The book store needs to ditch the Under Armor stuff.

RDA Trojan
07-30-2009, 08:53 AM
Agreed. I even bought my first pair of Addidas shoes ever because they are the team sponsors. The book store needs to ditch the Under Armor stuff.

I just hate that UA has jacked up their prices in the past few years. You used to be able to get a basic T-shirt or polo for around $25 or $35. Now a Polo will cost you around $50 or $60. The folks I know that have them say they are nice shirts, but no way they're worth that kind of money for a Polo.

DedicatedTrojan84
07-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Do they have any decent looking visors?

JonesOxygen
07-30-2009, 10:13 AM
I just hate that UA has jacked up their prices in the past few years. You used to be able to get a basic T-shirt or polo for around $25 or $35. Now a Polo will cost you around $50 or $60. The folks I know that have them say they are nice shirts, but no way they're worth that kind of money for a Polo.

Try $65.00, the jackets are $79.99. I had $50.00 in gift cards so I dont feel so bad.

Burn the Horse
07-30-2009, 10:46 AM
really, i wish we'd get a new sponsor. Nike would be the best, the Under Armor. we keep winning though, and i'm sure one of those companies will come calling.

i heard a rumor that if we had gone to the New Orleans Bowl in 2007, UnderArmor was going to pick us up. but we lost, so they didn't.

TroyOi
07-30-2009, 10:53 AM

You guys do know that Under Armor is the school's secondary apparel sponsor. Every summer of my four years of playing, on the first day of football camp we were all given Under Armor shirts as gifts to wear around, and some of our workout gear given to us was Under Armor.