PDA

View Full Version : Bulletin Board Material for You

Leader of the Pack
07-18-2009, 02:10 AM
I was listening to a state-wide talk show today here in Arkansas. The commentators were talking about the piggies game with you. I thought I would pass along their strategy so you might pass it along to the football players. They said "The razorbacks should run the score up on the trojans quick so they could rest their starters for the next game."

If you haven't figured it out, I am from Arkansas State. Most of us aren't too thrilled with the team on the other side of the state. I thought this statement showed no respect for Troy or the Sunbelt as a whole. So have fun with the "material". We'll see you in September.

Trojans1andAll
07-18-2009, 02:13 AM
I was listening to a state-wide talk show today here in Arkansas. The commentators were talking about the piggies game with you. I thought I would pass along their strategy so you might pass it along to the football players. They said "The razorbacks should run the score up on the trojans quick so they could rest their starters for the next game."

If you haven't figured it out, I am from Arkansas State. Most of us aren't too thrilled with the team on the other side of the state. I thought this statement showed no respect for Troy or the Sunbelt as a whole. So have fun with the "material". We'll see you in September.

Run the score up? Hell, they gotta get a lead first.

TroyFootball05
07-18-2009, 03:57 AM

Welcome to the board. Hope you stick around. Most of the guys over at your board think you guys will win the ASU-Troy game this year. I believe that game poses the most threat of any sunbelt team to Troy, by the way the schedules are set up. I'll be there at the game.

Also, come join us at the sunbelt board. It's always active and is where most of the fans from the conference go when their boards arent busy during the summer. Come check it out:

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=287

TroyPremier
07-18-2009, 08:00 AM

Thanks for sharing. I remember when we played back in 2002. During their so-called "high powered" offensive season. They really ran the score up with 1 offensive touchdown back then.

Maybe they still have a chip on their shoulder. Ha yeah right. They probably don't even realize this is the 2nd time we will match up.

Dothan_Trojan97
07-18-2009, 11:28 AM
[QUOTE=TroyPremier;120428]
They probably don't even realize this is the 2nd time we will match up.[QUOTE]

Actually, it will be the third time. We played them in 2007 as well.

TroyPremier
07-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Actually, that game has been permanently blocked from my memory, but thanks! :)