PDA

View Full Version : Root for LSU tommorrow...

littlebittyschool
10-08-2004, 08:16 PM
I'm really rooting for them to win tommorrow. I don't care for LSU or Florida, but I figure if LSU loses this one it might be bad news for us. They have a bye week after tommorrow and then us. If they lose tommorrow, it will be two losses in a row. After Troy, LSU has Vanderbilt and Alabma. I don't think they'll be looking ahead to either one of those teams.

If they win, they'll get all those visions of glory back and forget about little old Troy. Also, if they win, they'll be ranked when we play them and we'll have a shot at beating another ranked team.

So for this week, geaux tigers. :twisted:

TSUWhiner
10-08-2004, 08:45 PM
At all about playing LSU. Hell I doubted us against USC but look how we did..besides botched calls and Jason Samples not catching that 4th down pass that game was ours. Remember we have played harder teams like Miami, Nebraska, Virginia, and Maryland. I think this will be the second SEC to go down to us. You have to believe guys! :)

TrojanHoarse
10-08-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm living in Baton Rouge now, and let me tell you, there is alot of rumbling about how undisciplined and motivated LSU is this year. Coach Saban in his weekly press conference called the players out (without giving names) saying that after they beat Miss State they wanted him "to throw them a bone" and Coach said that Beating Miss State is just something you do if you play for LSU, he said that many of the players are lazy. I had a conversation with one of the local sports radio hosts and he's just hoping they don't get beat worse by Florida than they did by Georgia. I'd like them to beat UF for the same reasons, but don't think it will happen.

TROY players need to know (after they beat ASU) that there is a REAL chance for them to come to Death Valley and BEAT THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION AT HOMECOMING. If TROY believes it they can do it. I got several tickets and have family and friends coming in from Troy, New Orleans, and Washington DC to see this game. If you can find a ticket come on down to the bayou for a chance to witness TROY history.

BMarkey
10-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Has anyone noticed that Missouri is ranked again (No. 24, I think)?

We should be up there. Those damn Aggies.

littlebittyschool
10-09-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm afraid that loss will continue to haunt me until we are in New Orleans. We'll see how they do against ULL today. It would be nice for ULL to go ahead and take NMSU out of the NEw Orleans bowl picture. Then, if North Texas loses, we will really control our own destiny.

The only bad thing about an NMSU loss is that we would still be the only team they have beaten all season long and the way they are playing, we could be the ONLY team they beat.

That sucks. With some offense and some decent officiating we would have beaten SC. Could be 5-0. Oh well.

Seriously though, looking at our schedule before the season started, I don't think there are any of us who wouldn't have been satisfied with a 3-2 record at this point.

Let's run the table Trojans! 9-2 and off to New Orleans to kill UAB (or Memphis, or TCU, or Southern Miss, or Houston, or whoever!)