PDA

View Full Version : GoTroyTrojans.com PHOTOS

Mike Cunningham
06-01-2009, 07:39 PM
http://www.gotroytrojans.com/photos.html

Check it out and share!! I've uploaded some of the photos I have, but I live 1000 miles away. I know some of our die hards have some excellent pics to share.

We've got four categories for now. Pets (because I love to show off my dog!), kids (cause everyone loves to share off their kids!!), fans (cause everyone loves to show off!!!), and Trojan Game pics (cause the Trojans are the thing we are trying to show off!!!!).

Email them to our gmail account at gotroytrojans@gmail.com.

Add a caption to go with it and that will help others appreciate the image even more.

Enjoy and thanks in advance for sharing!

Mike Cunningham
06-08-2009, 06:57 PM
We've uploaded several more photos today, check them out.

Remember this is YOUR section. It only grows when you send in pics to gotroytrojans@gmail.com.

THere are some great fan pics, great game pics and even some cute kid pics. I've even got my dog in the pet pics. THese need to grow though. Send in your Trojan pics.

Maybe we should start a contest called, 'Where in the world is that Trojan?" I know one guy has already started.....

sotsclarinet08
06-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Perhaps we could have a Troy Video page as well? people send in link of their youtube videos of the band, football game, fan stuff, etc? Hope it helps and great job so far!! Glad to have my photos up for all Trojan fans to see!

SOTSButterfly
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Sent some pictures your way. I hope I got the years right on all of those...

Mike Cunningham
06-23-2009, 07:32 PM
We've got some more new pics added today. Some from our very own Austin Silvoy. Send all those great TROY pics you've got to gotroytrojans@gmail.com and I'll post them ASAP.

We are currently working on some video page or something like that. We may replace the planned wallpaper page with a video page instead.

Hope you like and get me some of those cute kids of ya'lls with Trojan gear on (and pets)!