PDA

View Full Version : Globetrotters coming to TROY -

WhoaNellie!!!
02-12-2009, 09:53 AM
The Harlem Globetrotters will be at Trojan Arena on Monday night, March 9. Former Trojan standout, Herbert "Moo" Evans, is a member of the Trotters. Needless to say, this will be the first ever appearance in Pike County by the Trotters.

http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/schedule/full/

TroyDrum89
02-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Wow. First day of Spring Break. I wouldn't expect a large crowd there. Especially not the students.

I've seen the 'trotters a few times and it's still a very entertaining show that they put on. I would recommend it to anyone.

WhoaNellie!!!
02-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Wow. First day of Spring Break. I wouldn't expect a large crowd there. Especially not the students.

I've seen the 'trotters a few times and it's still a very entertaining show that they put on. I would recommend it to anyone.

Maybe not many Troy students, but I imagine a lot of folks from the community will be there.

TrojanGranger
02-15-2009, 05:30 PM
The Harlem Globetrotters will be at Trojan Arena on Monday night, March 9. Former Trojan standout, Herbert "Moo" Evans, is a member of the Trotters. Needless to say, this will be the first ever appearance in Pike County by the Trotters.

http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/schedule/full/

There are two groups that perform. There's a 50/50 chance Moo will be there. I hope he is but that's not a guarantee.

WhoaNellie!!!
02-15-2009, 06:42 PM
There are two groups that perform. There's a 50/50 chance Moo will be there. I hope he is but that's not a guarantee.

I was told that the only reason the Trotters are coming to Troy is because of Evans. In other words, no Evans, no Troy. I assume that means it's his group that will be coming to Troy.

Navarre Trojan
02-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Let me ask another question here: "Does anyone (besides me) think that $70 for courtside seat is to much? Just curious, I know that I wouldn't pay it...

JonesOxygen
03-05-2009, 03:48 PM
It does not make since to me how they DID NOT promote Moo Evans. As of a couple of weeks ago, I heard he did not know if his team was coming. I did see "Bucket" at the post office a little while ago. For general admission seats it would cost us $54.00, I just don't know about that? If Troy wins sunday, I would have to be at home by 9:00 anyway.