PDA

View Full Version : This weekend's games

formerlytsufan
10-05-2004, 08:05 AM
We all need to pull for Utah State to beat North Texas this weekend. We need North Texas to finish the year with 2 losses in the conference in order to avoid being in a tie with them. This should be North Texas's hardest road game due to the altitude, etc.

troymarkus
10-05-2004, 08:33 AM
And we also need to be pulling hard for UL-Lafayette to take down New Mexico State. If that happens, we don't have to worry about the Aggies anymore. That game is at Las Cruces, but Lafayette looks good this year. Let's hope they do what we couldn't!

I think Utah State has a great chance to snap the Mean Green's win streak in conference play. I'll be pulling for them Saturday!

littlebittyschool
10-05-2004, 09:18 AM
We only need for them to lose one. I think they'd give us the New Orleans bowl bid in a tie because of our OOC record. If North Texas loses one game and New Mexico State loses one more, then we are in control of our own destiny 100% and the loss out at NMSU doesn't matter anymore.

I still get sick to my stomach about the NMSU game. I'm anxious to see how they do against other sunbelt schools.

I guess we'll just have to beat LSU to make up for losing that one.