PDA

View Full Version : Troy and Demarcus in SI

TSUWhiner
12-11-2004, 07:54 AM
Demarcus is under the section about the up and coming NFL draft. They mention him #3 under the article and has a nice write up about him. Meanwhile in the back we are getting bashed by SI. I think the sentence reads. Why do we have 26 bowl games...now people will have to watch teams like "Troy". That kinda s##t makes me furious. So Trojan fans I want you to flood your letters to the editor and let them know just who the hell we are. I will send a very nice letter to them. The more of you that email..the more chances of the letter getting in next weeks issue!

TSU-Baggs
12-11-2004, 10:54 AM
That Sux about SI bashing us! We need to do something to show SI and the rest of the Div-1 empire that we are not a patsy team. One way is to SCORE points and keep scoring until the final second tix off the clock. We have always been a classy team and we seem to pull back when we get a pretty good lead and put our second and third teams in, too early I think resulting in low margin scores. We need to crush NIU in the SV bowl with a scoring blitz (if we can). I hate to say it, but not many people will be watching the SV bowl and the only thing that will make the highlight reels on ESPN will be an all out scoring rout. A low scoring defensive struggle will yield very little. If by chance we go up big in this game we should be just keep piling on the points even at the risk of getting criticized for it. You guys may disagree with me, but controversy generates attention, attention generates press, press generates more press generates notoriety, notoriety gets makes us more well known and, possibly, a team not thought of as someone not deserving.

So, letís kick some serious butt in SJ and stuff it down SIís throat and make them eat their words! :x :x

trojanforce
12-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Fellow Trojans,
It's just typical of SI to type crap like that. Bottom line is we have to win. I understand that racking up points to gain attention would be nice, but if the score is Troy 13 - NIU 10 that would be nice too. If we win we attract players that will take us to the level of teams in the MAC, Big XII etc... I'm in the Air Force and I take crap from fans that root for teams like Ohio State, LSU, Georgia etc... And every week I gain their respect when Troy wins or holds their own against big name teams. We have a legacy of winning which will contine in Div 1A and it's starts with this bowl game. I have a gut feeling that this game will be Troy vs Mizzou II and you know the outcome. Lets try and sellout this game and give troy the respect they deserve!!!!

Trojan Force!

nasupporter
12-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Air Force, you say ???
Got any pull with the brass?
Get us a couple of planes into Montg. (something the University let us down on) and us 'poor' Trojan supporters will fill 'em up and San Jose' will be packed.

TSU-Baggs
12-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Right on T-Force. I and some of my friends will be making the trek from Florida. Hope we can all get together and raise some heck and let SJ and the rest of the country know who we are when we win! Then I want to shove the score up Mr. SI's..... well, I won't say it. :lol:

Go TROY, the little school that can!

tgrad8384
12-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Fellow Trojans,
It's just typical of SI to type crap like that. Bottom line is we have to win. I understand that racking up points to gain attention would be nice, but if the score is Troy 13 - NIU 10 that would be nice too. If we win we attract players that will take us to the level of teams in the MAC, Big XII etc... I'm in the Air Force and I take crap from fans that root for teams like Ohio State, LSU, Georgia etc... And every week I gain their respect when Troy wins or holds their own against big name teams. We have a legacy of winning which will contine in Div 1A and it's starts with this bowl game. I have a gut feeling that this game will be Troy vs Mizzou II and you know the outcome. Lets try and sellout this game and give troy the respect they deserve!!!!

Trojan Force!

Do not equate the MAC with the Big 12 or even the SunBelt. They are the worst conference in D1 football!

trojanforce
12-12-2004, 09:35 PM
Fellow Ttojans,
Trust me, If I could get a squadron of C-17 transports out of Charleston to take us all to the dance I would. :) Fan support will be huge and I'm praying for a good turn out. What I meant earlier when I refered to the MAC and Big XII was that they do get the decent recruits and I want us to do the same. I trive on hearing Troy who???? Or they ain't crap because each time it's said we win and win big. This is our year! If it wasn't we wouldn't be in the biggest situation of our lives!