PDA

View Full Version : Letter From Coach Blakeney & Package Information

Tums
12-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Follow the link
Letter to All Trojan Fans (http://www.troytrojans.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=302)

Troy93
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Well guys, get off your butts & buy a ticket. When I called & got mine today at about 4:45 they had only sold about 200. If you don't go & buy a ticket, keep it as a souvenir or donate it back. As pissed as I am with the lack of forsight to help out with travel packages, the least we can do is but one ticket.

trojanforce
12-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Fellow Trojan Fans!!!

Let's hear some noise! I agree, we've got to do all we can to support OUR school/team. I purchased 5 tickets to help us cover our expenses. Unfortunately, I can't afford the trip to CA but I love our team too much not to support it. Let's get out our checkbooks and show some LOVE. This game will be remembered for a long time because we've been dreaming of this chance for along time! :lol:

Trojan Force

faithintsu
12-09-2004, 10:12 PM
I am planning on purchasing some tickets but cannot afford to go out there - if you cannot go - at least buy some tickets.

Also, I will say that I am disappointed in the University in the way this has been handaled. This could have been done quicker and alot more efficiently. Also, what no flight packages avalible?

Trojan by Birth
12-09-2004, 10:28 PM
Dang this buy a ticket and give it to a bum stuff. I better be seated with a real trojan fan on all sides of me. Jack better not run into me and give me the "How are you" cause I will tell him about the big fat failure he and his school is when it comes to getting fans to the game. I'm super mad!

Nice Trojan
12-09-2004, 10:40 PM
I have my tickets to the game, but however, I am calling tomorrow to order four more. Since I won't be able to scalp them like the Orange Bowl, I am going to donate them back to the university. Come on now, give give giiiiiiiive.

Trojan by Birth
12-09-2004, 10:47 PM
I recant my last statement. Sorry

BMarkey
12-10-2004, 12:34 PM
How do you have a travel package without the travel costs?

I don't get it. Is the administration in touch with reality here?

Come on Troy, at least try to act big-time!

Someone send the big-shots a link to this message board. They might learn something.