PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ho Say: Troy Look Bush-League, So Far!

Mr. Ho
12-09-2004, 06:55 PM
No word on band. Travel doesn't include "travel". Student lousy-except those camping to and fro.

We need to pick it up. Sell ticket. Mr. Ho put together newsletter to send out to fraternity broths. Tell them to buy ticket, even if not going to game. Tell them to frame or make paper weight out of.

tsugaijin
12-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Did you really expect anything else?

I know everybody hates me as a long time basher of all facets of this school outside the confines of the football field, basketball court, bball diamond etc. But who out there actually thought this would have turned out any other way?

Just hope the cameras pan in close on the TU side. Maybe we could get a bunch of cardboard cutouts and make it look like the stands are full.

Enough bashing, it's Festivus so I am in good spirits...besides, I am paying less for my room at the same "official hotel" than the jackasses on Pike Hill have arranged. Gotta feel good about something!!

GAIJIN OUT!!!!

TUrocks
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Ha Ha!!!!

IT'S A FESTIVUS FOR THE RESTOFUS!!!!!!!

Troy93
12-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Whoever headed up the packages needs to be replaced next year. Barring we go to another Bowl. Just thankful that gaijin is allowing me travel in his suitcase for the game.

TrojanHoarse
12-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Next Time TROY goes to a Bowl (and it won't be 23 years like NIU), I say we get a gotroytrojans.com plane chartered through Hooters Air. Too late now, cuz so many already have flights, but if the University isn't going to take the initiative to charter a plane for fans then the fans should find their own way. By next time (next year!) there will be enough fans on this board that we could make it work.

gotroytrojans.com + Bowl trip + Hooters = well, you do the Math

Troy93
12-09-2004, 08:30 PM
That sound like you get more frequent flyer miles in the mile club on that flight. :lol: If I was able to organize about 200 drunk fraternity guys & sorority gals to Spring Break as I did when I was in school, why in the hell can't our administration get a reasonable package together. Stop worrying about the revenue from Troy-Bangledesh, & worry about things at home.