PDA

View Full Version : Send me Your Pictures

faithintsu
12-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Thats right, I want all of your pictures from Troy Trojan Sporting Events. I want pics of everyone tailgaiting, screaming at refs, poseing for a picture with friends, anything that has you at a Troy University Sporting Event, I want the picture.

I dont care how old the pics are, as long as they are Digital and of decent size I want to have them.

Please make sure they are no bigger then 640 x 480 as I will not reiceve anything that big. Also, make sure that it is in .gif or .jpg (jpeg) formats. This will allow me to place them on the web easier. Also, make sure to give me a caption of who it is and what your doing.

I cannot gurantee I will post everyone of them - but will post a majority.

E-MAIL for Sending the pics: images@gotroytrojans.com

Please do not send anything that I cannot post as it is a waste of my time and yours.

Trojan by Birth
12-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Planning on taking bunches of pictures in Cali. Thinking of doing a "traveling gnome" theme or maybe a traveling Troy flag or something. Picture of Troy flag in front of hippie love shack on Haight St. etc.

RedEdgeTrojan
12-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Planning on taking bunches of pictures in Cali. Thinking of doing a "traveling gnome" theme or maybe a traveling Troy flag or something. Picture of Troy flag in front of hippie love shack on Haight St. etc.

I like that idea!!!

Sarahbelle
12-10-2004, 12:05 PM
I was thinking about giving the camera the "Trojan Sword" in all my pictures, would that be site suitable Jeff? :wink:

faithintsu
12-10-2004, 12:11 PM
I would think it might not be suitable.

Trojan by Birth
12-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Is the "Trojan Sword" some kind of gesture? Or are you thinking of trying to smuggle a sword on the airplane to Cali?

Sarahbelle
12-10-2004, 01:19 PM
You know how the Texas Longhorn fans have the "Hook 'em" hand gesture? Well I've decided to start using an already popular hand gesture that resembles the sword used in our promotions as a way to show my Troy pride.

D1Trojan4U
12-11-2004, 08:09 PM
As the one that started the snowball down that hill, I think that would be an awesome idea!! ;)

Lord-Mustang
01-06-2005, 02:06 AM
"...the football queen of the South, Troy's most famous Mobile area alumni, czar of the message board, the lady that all UAB women want to be and all UAB men want to be with, the amazing, incredible, indominable, the pride of Cottonwood: SARAHBELLE!"

And here I thought I was way at the top of that list for Pride of Cottonwood! Oh well...Youngsters these days wouldn't remember our better late 80's years.