PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Coast Chapter Bus Trip To Lsu

Navarre Trojan
07-15-2008, 11:03 AM
The Emerald Coast Chapter is sponsoring a bus trip to Baton Rouge. The bus will start in Mary Esther, making stops in Navarre, Pensacola, Mobile and Biloxi. The cost is $100 and includes game ticket, transportation, tailgate party, and a "bus load" of fun. Please email me at j.judkins@mchsi.com if you are interested.

I could not get the pdf flyer to attach, so I will send it to you individually. We have until August 5th for the go/no go to the bus company (Good Time Tours).

Help us load up the bus and cheer on the Trojans!!

Troy87
07-17-2008, 06:47 PM
The bus trip flyer has been put on the Emerald Coast Chapter website at www.ectroyalumni.com. You can download the flyer, and if you're interested in the trip, you can send an email identifying how many would like to go.

SOTSButterfly
07-18-2008, 12:36 AM
I really appreciate you guys getting this together! I'll be grabbing a ride along with SOTSAlumBigGuns. Sounds like it's going to be blast, so I can't wait!

Navarre Trojan
07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
We have until August 5th to fill the bus, currently we have about 35 slots, so there are 15 seats left. Remember this bus is going to stop in FWB, Navarre, Pensacola, Mobile and Biloxi prior to rolling in to Baton Rouge. $100 gets you the ride, the ticket, and tailgate activities.

Go to www.ectroyalumni.com for more information

SOTSAlumBigGuns
07-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Come on people. You don't have to drive to Red Stick, no gas prices to worry about, no parking nightmares, no worries about a hotel...what a great deal! We'll have a great party there and back. You know you want to join us.

pkf4troy
08-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Add one more..... my schedule "looks" clean so looks like I will head over.

FRED_of_TROY
08-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Ok. I have been QUITE absent from the forum for a while, but are there any more openings on the bus?

SOTSAlumBigGuns
08-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Ok. I have been QUITE absent from the forum for a while, but are there any more openings on the bus?

Welcome back!

Last I heard there were 4 or 5 spots, but I don't know if they have bought the game tickets already or not...

Hemi Man
08-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Another thread here about LSU, Navarre said it was full. Here is that link with another option.
http://gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10733