PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Things Not To Say Going Thru Airport Secruity

MeanGreen61
12-07-2004, 11:34 PM
With a couple of variations, posted by StandUp Mean Green on the MeanGreen board. Standup is as the name implys is a standup comic & comic writer. 8)

TOP TEN THINGS NOT TO SAY GOING THRU AIRPORT SECURITY ON YOUR WAY TO THE SILICON VALLEY BOWL!

10. "If you plan on touchin' me with that wand again.....you better get me liquored up, fella."

9. "Hey you were the one hell bent on doing a strip search. You deal with the hairy back."

8. "Why yes I am carrying a bomb. I have a copy of the "Alexander" script in my suitcase."

7. "Oh, so that's what you meant. I thought you meant you were going to search my mouth for cavities."

6. "You're kidding? You're actually a Blazer fan"?

5. "I refuse to remove my shoes, because of a major foot odor problem."

4. "Does Dubya go through this **** before boarding Air Force One?"

3. "Yeah, one request. Since you're being so invasive, see if I have any polyps back there."

2. "So you singled me out for wearing a Trojan helmet....but the guy in the turban, carrying a bazooka case, shouting "Death to the Infidels!"...... you let go."

1. "Airport security, huh? It's good to see that you're putting that UAB degree to good use."

Troy93
12-08-2004, 12:07 AM
You are ok MeanGrenn. Nice to know you hate UAB also.

D1Trojan4U
12-08-2004, 12:18 AM
I second...thanks for the laughs, I really needed them.

tntrojan
12-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Thanks Mean Green for the laugh.
Good luck in your bowl game.

TUEngineer
12-08-2004, 10:51 AM
hahaha, such great bashing of UA's B-Team! You're cool in my book...needed the laughs after my Cal 3 abomination...I mean final :oops: