PDA

View Full Version : PEP RALLY THURSDAY 2PM

RedEdgeTrojan
12-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Just found this on my e-mail at TROY:

We are excited that our Trojans will be making their first bowl trip to San Jose, California, to the Silicon Valley Football Classic. There will be a pep rally this Thursday, December 9, at 2:00 pm, in the Trojan Center Ballrooms. At the rally, bowl representatives will share details on the bowl activities and on the many tourist attractions around San Jose. Ticket and travel information should also be available.

We encourage all faculty and staff to attend the rally. Everyone is welcome. Please make arrangements to have one person cover your office and join us. It should be a fun and festive time.

Doug Patterson

Senior Vice Chancellor for Administration

Troy University

Trojan by Birth
12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
So this means that people will have to wait until Thursday to find out about travel packages. I think they are running into problems.

BMarkey
12-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Is it just me, or is Troy dropping the ball on getting out news on its travel packages?

How long does it take for the travel agents to crunch the numbers?

My airfare just jumped at least $50 to $100.

formerlytsufan
12-08-2004, 07:56 AM
Is it just me, or is Troy dropping the ball on getting out news on its travel packages?
How long does it take for the travel agents to crunch the numbers?

My airfare just jumped at least $50 to $100.

They are dragging their feet on this. They are slowly but surely pricing fans out of this trip.