PDA

View Full Version : Coach Blakeney Interview

troyfan
07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
WHNT in Huntsville aired an interview with LB yesterday. There are some references to Alabama and Auburn (basically about them not playing us) but the overall picture of Troy is presented very well. You can log on to their website www.whnt.com and see the interview with LB. The story that aired showed highlights of the Trojans and the news people gave us some love. Even the news anchor (who is an MTSU alum) gave us props by saying "They are going to handle my Blue Raiders on August 28th. That is for sure." I will try to add the news stroy to this thread when I can figure it out. All publicity up here is good publicity.

TU/JSU Fan
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Very good getting publicity in Huntsville.. I know when I lived there we didn't get any at all.. We were lucky to see the score on the news if we got that much at all. So I agree.. Anything at this point is good for the program!

ksdtrojan
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Very good interview.

Troy87
07-03-2008, 03:49 PM
I have to give that reporter credit....he asked a few questions that I haven't heard asked before, and Larry being Larry, he had some really great responses to those questions. Once again, you just gotta love the fact that LB is our coach.