PDA

View Full Version : Dothan Eagle: Q&A with DuJuan Harris

Trojan2003
06-19-2008, 12:19 AM
DOTHAN EAGLE

Harris eager to help Trojans

By Drew Champlin

Published: June 18, 2008

One might wonder how a kid from St. Petersburg, Fla., would adjust to living the simple life at Troy.

But DuJuan Harris wants people to know one thing — he’s not from St. Pete. He’s from Brooksville, which is an hour north of Tampa. That didn’t stop big newspapers in Tampa and St. Petersburg from recognizing him after he accumulated more than 3,000 rushing yards and 38 touchdowns in his high school career.

The sophomore is in line to become Troy’s starting running back this year after backing up seniors Kenny Cattouse and Sean Dawkins last year. He took time for an interview earlier this week.

[...]

-> http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/sports/college/troy/article/harris_eager_to_help_trojans/20832/

Burn the Horse
06-19-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm a big supporter of this kid. I loved his style in the few runs he got to show us last season. His burst of speed and vision are outstanding, and now with some added muscle I think he will be the total package. In our spread offense, we need a smaller scat-back, and I think DuJuan is just that. I know Greer is coming in, and he is supposed to be this amazing 'back, but I personally hope Harris gets the start. He is the future of the Trojan running game.