PDA

View Full Version : Boris Lee is now 6-foot, 228 pounds...and much more!

ksdtrojan
06-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Drew has a new blog entry you guys may want to check out!
Link: Summer football tidbits (http://www.gulfeast.com/index.php/troy_blog/summer_football_tidbits/)

Enjoy!!!

CHughes1102
06-17-2008, 10:23 PM
I like the "Killer B's" It shows that they are coming together as a unit and hopefully their play can thrive off of one another and go after teams hard!!!

I am so ready for football season to start back!!!!

TroyFootball05
06-17-2008, 10:40 PM
According to Phil Steele, we have the best D-Line in the belt, along with the best overall rated d in the belt. If Bear Woods pans out, we could be starring at a VERY HARD 04LIKE defense!!! Let's hope Jorrick Calvin and Micheal Ricks live up to the hype, if they do, we could have the best individual defense units in the sunbelt.

TroyFootball05
06-17-2008, 11:02 PM
17-Dan Parker (QB - listed as Dantavious Parker, saw him today. Some people think he’ll play this year. “He doesn’t smile, doesn’t laugh, he just takes care of business,” someone told me today. He was also compared, personality-wise, to former WR Gary Banks. That’s a very good thing, in case you’re wondering.

He inherits Omar Haugabook's old number. He could also be a very good quarterback for us. Keep an eye on this guy.

Burn the Horse
06-18-2008, 08:26 AM
1.) I think someone should make up some "Fear the Killer B's" tshirts for the season. I think those could become quite the novelty item, and be very popular.

2.) If Dan Parker wants to wear Omar's number, he had better show he is worthy. I'm not saying Omar's number should be retired, but Haugabook was the face of the Trojan offense and a two-time Sun Belt offensive player of the year. If you want to wear HIS number, you had better be good.

FoulPolePhenom
06-18-2008, 08:33 AM
1.) I think someone should make up some "Fear the Killer B's" tshirts for the season. I think those could become quite the novelty item, and be very popular.

2.) If Dan Parker wants to wear Omar's number, he had better show he is worthy. I'm not saying Omar's number should be retired, but Haugabook was the face of the Trojan offense and a two-time Sun Belt offensive player of the year. If you want to wear HIS number, you had better be good.

Well, you could also say the same thing about people wearing number 94, 34, 72, and so on.