PDA

View Full Version : Troy vs. Florida Replay On Sunshine Now

TSU-Baggs
06-08-2008, 09:20 AM
For those of you in the Sunshine network viewing area, the FL vs. Troy game from last year is now being replayed.

PensacolaTrojan
06-08-2008, 09:20 PM
I caught it this morning and watched the second quarter to see if it looked as bad as I remember it. It was worse. Thankfully, the third quarter was just as good as I remembered and we completely shut them out.

TSU-Baggs
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
I caught it this morning and watched the second quarter to see if it looked as bad as I remember it. It was worse. Thankfully, the third quarter was just as good as I remembered and we completely shut them out.

3rd and 4th quarter looked pretty darn good and the announcers gave the Trojans a lot of kudos.

TUTrojan
06-11-2008, 11:29 AM
People thought I was crazy for predicting a win versus Okie State the following week...

But after seeing us dominate and confuse their starters during the entire second half I knew we had finally arrived.

What really bothered me about that first half was our lack of aggressiveness on defense (similar to the play on our heels and react approach used against Arkie the week before).

We finally started taking away the crossing route and the draw. They really only ran two plays effectively...

Also, what a freakin' game by Silvoy... And then his season basically ended. Can't wait to get him back.

TroyFootball05
06-11-2008, 12:39 PM
People thought I was crazy for predicting a win versus Okie State the following week...

But after seeing us dominate and confuse their starters during the entire second half I knew we had finally arrived.

What really bothered me about that first half was our lack of aggressiveness on defense (similar to the play on our heels and react approach used against Arkie the week before).

We finally started taking away the crossing route and the draw. They really only ran two plays effectively...

Also, what a freakin' game by Silvoy... And then his season basically ended. Can't wait to get him back.

Yeah, Silvoy was a MONSTER in that game. We're gonna have the best WR Corp we've ever had this season.

FloriTrojan
06-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Is Silvoy going to be catching again? I hope so. He had a heck of a game in Gainesville, and he ran tough.

I wonder why SunSports cut Troy's first possession of the fourth quarter out of the game without explanation?

I have this on DVD in case anyone is interested.

Troy09
06-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Silvoy is back and healthy, working out over the summer with the other recievers. He is looking forward to helping the team in this coming season and hopes to contribute immensely.