PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Troy & Sun Belt football previews

csf2007
05-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that the 2008 Troy Trojans football preview (http://www.collegesports-fans.com/football-previews/2008-ncaa-fbs/troy-trojans-preview.html) has been posted along with all of the Sun Belt schools & WKU over at College Sports Fans' 2008 ncaa football preview (http://www.collegesports-fans.com/football-previews/2008-ncaa-previews.html).

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Burn the Horse
05-15-2008, 03:00 PM
The receivers are outstanding, and Troy is deep at the position. Jerrel Jernigan had solid freshman season, and with his tremendous speed and more experience, could be one of the most explosive wideouts in the Sun Belt.

Correction: Jerrel Jernigan WILL be the most explosive wideout in the Sun Belt. ;)

TroyFootball05
05-15-2008, 03:05 PM
The receivers are outstanding, and Troy is deep at the position. Jerrel Jernigan had solid freshman season, and with his tremendous speed and more experience, could be one of the most explosive wideouts in the Sun Belt.

Correction: Jerrel Jernigan WILL be the most explosive wideout in the Sun Belt. ;)

I agree 1,000%.

ksdtrojan
05-15-2008, 03:52 PM

You are exactly right my friend!!!!

TroyFootball05
05-15-2008, 03:58 PM
You are exactly right my friend!!!!

He's a monster! I think Kennard Burton has the potential to be just as good this season. He was great last year. With 6-4 Gill being our go to guy on red zone situations and Reeves coming in with his world class speed, i think we're going to give most corners fits.

Troy09
05-16-2008, 09:13 AM
You guys are forgetting one of the best receivers "Austin Silvoy". He will be back a full strength this coming year and I see "TD" all over him. Trust me on that one.

Burn the Horse
05-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Hope you're right man, I like that kid.

TroyFootball05
05-16-2008, 10:17 AM
You guys are forgetting one of the best receivers "Austin Silvoy". He will be back a full strength this coming year and I see "TD" all over him. Trust me on that one.

How tall is silvoy?

FoulPolePhenom
05-16-2008, 10:57 AM
6'3" is what the roster says and I would agree with that one having talked to him before

Rette
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM

I am glad to hear that Austin will be back this fall. What is the story on him??

Troy09
05-16-2008, 01:13 PM
He had a slight knee injury. They did not want him to risk it in spring but he will be going through drills in the fall. He is ready to contribute to the success of the team and is really excited about this years schedule.

trojanbrutha
05-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Nope...hadn't forgotten about him...his name was posted on Sportsline 2 days ago...

http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/chrono/8337931/0/3

I like the kid too...