PDA

View Full Version : Troy not mentioned of course

TSUWhiner
05-10-2008, 08:55 PM
I was watching Sportscenter at the Gym today. They were showing the noteable games for LSU. App State was the first one, and of course how convient that there were 2 games left off..while they showed the rest of the noteable SEC games that LSU has. Man o Man I kinda like this....I cant wait for us to shock the world again...bring on LSU..they have no idea whats coming to them.

Whiner

Trojan2003
05-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Somewhat OT:

Ohio State fans:

Troy - trap game?
-> http://forums.bucknuts.com/showthread.php?t=23203

ugatrojan
05-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Somewhat OT:

Ohio State fans:

Troy - trap game?

Great post! I would much rather beat Ohio State.... Although I would also like to see us beat LSU as well.....

TU/JSU Fan
05-11-2008, 09:40 AM
They did this when they showed Ohio State the other day too on ESPN. I wasn't surprised and honestly why should anyone else..

Appy State beat Michigan.. The day we beat someone like Michigan is the day that ESPN will actually show us on BCS School's Schedules..

socrgoly25
05-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Didn't App State end up winning the national championship?

So I doubt they were put as a game of interest because of the Michigan game. I'm willing to bet it was for the FBS/FCS Champions matchup.

TU/JSU Fan
05-11-2008, 01:19 PM
They are the 3 time defending FCS National Champ..

And in the ESPN Story they did say "One of the first times National Champs from the 2 Divisions would meet in the first game of the season".... But don't forget what Appy did to Michigan last year! : )

socrgoly25
05-11-2008, 01:53 PM
They are the 3 time defending FCS National Champ..

And in the ESPN Story they did say "One of the first times National Champs from the 2 Divisions would meet in the first game of the season".... But don't forget what Appy did to Michigan last year! : )

See....that's what I thought. I didn't get a chance to see the story on it. But I do doubt that they are listed as a key matchup for every "1A" team they play. This one just happened to have that Champion vs. Champion scenario. Forget the Michigan game.

Trojan2003
06-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Somewhat OT:

Ohio State fans:

Troy - trap game?

bucknuts.com

FOX SPORTS SAYS BUCKS SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR TROY

"Fox thinks Ohio State may be an upset special the week after the USC game.....especially if the Bucks win against the Trojans. I don't see it happening, what about you?"

-> http://forums.bucknuts.com/showthread.php?t=24286

LSUConnMan
06-06-2008, 07:08 PM
I was watching Sportscenter at the Gym today. They were showing the noteable games for LSU. App State was the first one, and of course how convient that there were 2 games left off..while they showed the rest of the noteable SEC games that LSU has. Man o Man I kinda like this....I cant wait for us to shock the world again...bring on LSU..they have no idea whats coming to them.

Whiner

How many schools can Sportscenter mention in a :60 sec story? I think you're panties are bunching up Whiner.

WeSuck.com
06-06-2008, 07:12 PM
1st. "Bucknuts" is a fantastic name for a message board.
2nd. "Bengalbux" has a classic avatar.
http://forums.bucknuts.com/image.php?u=44822&dateline=1182553912

BlueRaiderFn
06-06-2008, 08:14 PM
No offense, I've got nothing against Troy (Mother's side of the family is from Brantley. Used to spend summers in the mid to late 70's pulling a push plough and picking purple hull peas for my grandmother), but you guys are probably going to be too worn out after playing LSU to have a shot at Ohio St. If your coach pulls the starters at the half and lets them rest, then you have a relly good shot, but playing LSU is like playing a friggin NFL team. They are ridiculous. Sometimes you can keep the score respectable against them, but they still beat your team up. I hope you guys win both games, but I just don't see it. I do think OSU is suseptable (sp?) to the spread offense and if your D is as good as it was last year, then you could take them, but those are two killer games in a row. JMO. Go Troy (OOC of course).

CHughes1102
06-06-2008, 08:31 PM
No offense, I've got nothing against Troy (Mother's side of the family is from Brantley. Used to spend summers in the mid to late 70's pulling a push plough and picking purple hull peas for my grandmother), but you guys are probably going to be too worn out after playing LSU to have a shot at Ohio St. If your coach pulls the starters at the half and lets them rest, then you have a relly good shot, but playing LSU is like playing a friggin NFL team. They are ridiculous. Sometimes you can keep the score respectable against them, but they still beat your team up. I hope you guys win both games, but I just don't see it. I do think OSU is suseptable (sp?) to the spread offense and if your D is as good as it was last year, then you could take them, but those are two killer games in a row. JMO. Go Troy (OOC of course).

We play Alcorn State in between those 2 games, so it gives us time to cool down a little before OSU.