PDA

View Full Version : Time to get busy!

trojanforce
12-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Fellow Trojan fans,
This is my first time in the chat room so hello to all. I'm truly excited that we were able to get to a bowl this year. We have an outstanding core of talented players who deserve a shot at showing the nation just how good they are. NIU (a great team) will play us tough but WE are up to the challenge! Our season proved that. Coach Blakeney will lead our Trojans to victory! I think we can all release our pre-bowl jitters and get focused on the biggest game in our school's football program. Enjoy! :D

tsu59
12-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Fellow Trojan fans,
This is my first time in the chat room so hello to all. :D
Welcome aboard trojanforce - been looking for somebody to help me sell this point - Troy is gonna kick NIU's a**

Troy 16 - NIU 13 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TropolitanSportsEditor
12-07-2004, 12:28 AM
16-13 is an awefully little ass whippin. An ass whippin is more like 28-3 or 35-7. 16-3 more like my predict...REALLY FRICKIN CLOSE!

I'll support your ass whippin argument, if you start predicting ass whippin numbers.

tsu59
12-07-2004, 12:57 PM
16-13 is an awefully little ass whippin. An ass whippin is more like 28-3 or 35-7. 16-3 more like my predict...REALLY FRICKIN CLOSE!

I'll support your ass whippin argument, if you start predicting ass whippin numbers.OK here is my thinking - although NIU talks down Missouri for their end of season record, I think Troy took lots of wind out of their sails, otherwise they would have done lots better. So I think NIU ain't no better than Missouri was when we played them, the polls back me up on that. So lets give NIU 10 points since Missouri scored 14 against Troy. I also believe Troy is better now than they were when we played Missouri, so I'm saying 31 points for Troy rather than 24. So how does Troy 31 - NIU 10 grab you TSE ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trojanforce
12-07-2004, 08:23 PM
The name of the game is FOCUS! I know we will beat NIU. The key to it will be our offensive line. They are going to have to step up their game. As long as DT has time to throw the ball and Dewhitt and Jermaine has good holes to break open we will control the tempo. Our defense and special teams are ready as long as they don't let them get off to a wild start. We also have to exploit the deep pass. All of which we are EXTREMELY capable of doing as long as we remain focused! GO TROY TROJANS! This is our season baby!!!!!!

slvrhwkeye
12-08-2004, 05:33 AM
The only problem is NIU plays football alot like we do, they are an up and comming team with a small but loyal fanbase and often gets big games to upset big names. I think that this is going to be a tough game for both teams and it's really gonna come down to who plays better football that day. And I'M BETTIN TROJANS ALL THE WAY!!!!!